Fine smoke, can't get enough 20 35.09%
Okay smoke, but I can take it or leave it 37 64.91%
A little to sophisticated for my pallet 0 0%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Carlos ToranO - Virtuoso
skullnrose 08:33 AM 01-27-2009
Like all the toranos I've had they are a well made cigar.The virtuoso has a flavor profile that's a little on the odd side I keep going back to it hoping I can peg the flavor so far no luck.I voted take it or leave it.
[Reply]
icantbejon 08:57 AM 01-27-2009
I've only had two of these, but I've liked them both. I obviously didn't rush out to the shop and grab a box, but if I saw a deal on a fiver or something, I'd pick it up again.
[Reply]
piperman 09:00 AM 01-27-2009
I have had a couple, wouldn't throw it away if it was given to me, not a bad cigar.
[Reply]
Killjoy 09:41 AM 01-27-2009
I avoid them like the plague
[Reply]
FriskyDingo 09:46 AM 01-27-2009
I had three of these cigars spread out over a series of a few months. One was a gift and the others were bought in different places. I didn't care for any of them. I thought they burned great but just didn't have the flavor profile I enjoy. I have heard that they are much better with age but I haven't purchased another yet to say first hand.

Funny way to setup the poll though. It is setup as Fine smoke, Okay smoke, or too sophisticated for my pallet. It reminds me of an Aqua Teen Hungerforce episode where none of the options are what I would want. :-)

[Reply]
UPHOTO 04:03 PM 01-31-2009
Actually my favorite of the Torano line.
[Reply]
uptown_isy 04:32 PM 01-31-2009
When I first tried the Vitruoso, I was really impressed. Problem is that I couldn't sell too many of them, so I don't carry them much anymore. I also haven't smoked one in a while, but well worth trying out, for all of you that haven't.
[Reply]
greenwit 08:15 PM 01-31-2009
I think your poll options are a bit on the extreme side. I like 'em....but not so much that 'I can't get enough.' I bought a box of the Fortes and I like 'em as a solid rotation cigar. Distinctive taste and stronger than what you would expect from Torano. One last thing.....the box is beautimous!
[Reply]
BlackIrish 09:08 PM 01-31-2009
Agree with others that the poll structure could be better, but no worries.

Actually smoking one (an Encore -- the robusto) as I type. I picked up a fiver at a good price. Smoked the first about 4-5 mos ago (it had probably been in my humi for about a month) and it was just ok. The one I'm smoking tonight, which now has 6 mos in my humi, is excellent -- much better than the first, with deep dark flavors and nice complexity. Construction is excellent, too, but I expect that from Torano. I do like the Exodus quite a bit but I find that the Virtuoso has a fuller, deeper, richer flavor.
[Reply]
darb85 09:00 AM 02-02-2009
Good Smoke. Not my favorite from thier line, but good. I like the silver 1959s and The 1916 probably the best, Though I need to update my self on thier line, Its been a while! :-)

I was such a Torano ho but I havent been keeping up enough with my cigars like I should I suppose. I do know thier noventa is a pretty good smoke. Thier whole line is pretty much medium-mild to medium. Rarely youll find some in the medium-full genre, more so with some age. I have a half a box of Torano 1959 silvers that has about 2 years on them and they have really developed.

TORANO FOR THE WIN! :-):-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up