Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Sports>Anyone into 2 wheel racing?
BORIStheBLADE 09:26 PM 01-15-2009
On my radar this year is WSBK,WSS, Motogp and Supercross.

I can't wait for WSBK to start.:-)
[Reply]
Killjoy 09:42 AM 01-21-2009
I watch alot of NHRA motorcycle Drag racing...huge fan...does that count?
[Reply]
Thrak 02:42 PM 01-21-2009
I raced for 4+ years. Its sad what has happened to the racing leagues this year due to the economy. Its even more sad what has happened to the AMA.

WSBK should be the best of them this year. The MotoGP field is going to be so small this year it might not even be fun to watch.
[Reply]
BORIStheBLADE 06:31 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by Killjoy:
I watch alot of NHRA motorcycle Drag racing...huge fan...does that count?
Its on two wheels we will let you in.:-)

Originally Posted by Thrak:
I raced for 4+ years. Its sad what has happened to the racing leagues this year due to the economy. Its even more sad what has happened to the AMA.

WSBK should be the best of them this year. The MotoGP field is going to be so small this year it might not even be fun to watch.

Ya from what I have heard Suzuki and Kawi might bail on MotoGP. I wonder what those riders will do?
[Reply]
Ace$nyper 06:36 PM 01-27-2009

Loyal!

I enjoy all sorts of racing but I more like the paved stuff.
[Reply]
Thrak 03:46 AM 01-28-2009
Honda = Evil Empire... I hated them before for all the cheating and using their political clout to push rule changes thru, but after how they treated Nicky, I can never root for a red rider again.
[Reply]
kgoings 07:36 AM 01-28-2009
Supercross Motocross HUGE FAN!
[Reply]
BORIStheBLADE 06:12 PM 01-29-2009
The end of May WSBK will be in Sal Lake City and I think I'm going. Its $150.00 for three days of racing with paddock pass. :-)
[Reply]
BORIStheBLADE 09:09 AM 05-17-2009
09 season

So on top of all the great racing in WSBK Spies is making it even better. I thought this was Hagas year to win, but the way Spies is riding he could win it himself. John Hopkins is riding in WSBK this year and didn't look bad until he had a head injury. I swear this guy is always getting injured.

For GP Its so far a good season. I'm surprised Pedrosa is riding this good for being injured.I'm hoping Lorenzo is more consistent this season. I was expecting more from Tosland, but maybe his bike isn't a match for the other bikes on the track.
[Reply]
Up