Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>LFD Oscuro Petits
neoflex 09:22 PM 01-13-2009
Long before the Pepin craze I was a big Litto ho and I find myself headed back that way as you just can't beat his consistency. I know LFD has a couple new things out with one being the Oscuro Petites. Has anyone seen these, have info on them or even smoked them yet? With the winter upon us these sound like something that may interest me. Just saw them mentioned in an interview with Litto but have not been able to find any info on them.
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 12:14 PM 01-15-2009
I am 99% positive I saw some at a shop where I am working this week. Let me know f you want me to pick you up some. I will need to know by dinner time.
[Reply]
dunng 12:15 PM 01-15-2009
I have not seen those but Havana Premium in Albany managed to get a box of the LG Oscuro Chisel :-) :-)
[Reply]
neoflex 07:51 PM 01-15-2009
Damn! Wish I would have seen your post earlier. Ohh well no biggie. I appreciate the gesture anyway David!
I love the LG Chisel. Much different and way more complex that the LFD chisel. I just wish the Small Batch IIs weren't so d@mn limited.(and expensive)
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 08:15 PM 01-15-2009
Well, I'll check my local store this weekend and pick up a pack of the petit oscuros if they have them. I know I can get small batch II if you want them. I should have PM'd you earlier so you'd be more likely to see the message but I was on my phone and PMing is a pain on it.
[Reply]
Up