Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Great day with the inlaws
BigAl_SC 08:53 PM 01-10-2009
My wife is polish so we thought that it would be great to celebrate Christmas on/around Jan. 6th (Ukrainian Christmas) with her family since the Dec 25th date was with my parents this year (we alternate Christmas and Thanksgiving). It was a great day filled with all kinds of Polish dishes and family. But the reason I'm posting this is:

I just smoked a great cigar with her mother and uncle. I gave my Mother in law a Taboo twist which she seemed to really love. Her uncle was given a PAM 26 and I chose a Ashton VSG. All were complemented by about half a bottle of Glenlivet 12.

What a great time, BS'en, relaxing, watching the game. Its about 48 degrees outside but the outdoor fireplace was going. Just a pleasurable time.
[Reply]
GhostRyder 08:55 PM 01-10-2009
That sounds great. I'd kill for A) my Polish family to enjoy cigars as much as I do B) an outdoor fireplace to smoke around.

Working on A though.
[Reply]
Mr.Maduro 09:01 PM 01-10-2009
I'm 1/2 Polish and live in a 95% Polish neighborhood. They're really not into cigars, but a great class of people!
[Reply]
groogs 09:51 PM 01-10-2009
Congrats on the great day, I only wish my in-laws would enjoy a smoke with me. Oh well more for me.
[Reply]
Skywalker 12:50 AM 01-11-2009
Wow!!! Sounds like a great time!!!
[Reply]
DMK 09:17 AM 01-11-2009
Wow !! a "great day with the in-laws"...., not with mine.....:-)
They don't smoke anything... not that I think it would help...:-):-)
[Reply]
MikeyC 09:36 AM 01-11-2009
Sounds like a fun time. The only family member who ever really smokes with me is my brother and that's on a rare occassion. I don't think I'd want my M-I-L to smoke with me though. It's not that I don't get along with her, but I spend enough time with her already.
[Reply]
acruce 10:27 AM 01-11-2009
Sounds like you had an enjoyable and relaxing time.
[Reply]
Up