Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Covid Sucks
AdamJoshua 08:21 PM 01-09-2022
Originally Posted by Da Klugs:
Thanks for the well wishes.

Up and about today. Drove to the shack with Jane and Daisy. Didn't lose my sense of taste. Apparently my sense of smell did suffer. After not showering for a few days Jane started to comment about my bouquet.
Damn it! :-)

Seriously glad you're feeling better!
[Reply]
Old Sailor 09:59 PM 01-09-2022
Glad your feeling better Dave, both my girls, Sara and Jenn had it and the 4 of us just finished our isolation today.........seems the virus loves to congest the lungs as both have a cough but are good to go!!
ps....over here in Canada they changed the testing.........Gail, Sara and Jenn could get tested but I couldn't because I am not classified frontline or essential service worker...go figure!!
Stay safe everyone!!
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 07:57 AM 01-10-2022
Glad to hear you are feeling better Dave.
[Reply]
stearns 08:04 AM 01-10-2022
Glad you're feeling better Dave, it really is the strangest of times
[Reply]
357 08:17 AM 01-10-2022
Glad you're feeling better Dave. I got "the Rona" back in Nov 2020. The weirdest part was losing my sense of taste. It took 3 months to come back about 85%. The rest came back much later, not sure exactly when. Overall the illness wasn't that bad. Some body aches and mild fever. I had a cough that lasted about two weeks but wasn't near as bad as bronchitis or pneumonia I've had years in the past.

I'm not a fan of the vaccines or masks. One nice thing about being in Florida is I don't have to deal with being forced regarding either.
[Reply]
shark 08:32 AM 01-10-2022
Good to hear that you are doing better. I hate to say it but this is something that everyone is going to come down with unless they develop an actual vaccine like we have for measles, smallpox, etc.
[Reply]
jledou 08:46 AM 01-10-2022
a lot of cases here, but we managed come up with 3 out of 4 in our house getting sinus infections. Going on 2 weeks of congestion and multiple negative test for COVID. I forgot how much of a pain in the arse a "common cold" was after not dealing with them for 2 years.
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 03:01 PM 01-10-2022
Glad to hear you're feeling better, Dave!
[Reply]
Dave128 06:53 PM 01-10-2022
Good news that you're feeling better, Dave!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up