Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
All Cigar Discussion>Anyone going to Cigarfest this year?
ScottieM 06:56 PM 02-02-2009
Originally Posted by ChasDen:
I put a bid on 2 of them when I got to work at 8 but refuse to pay $200 a ticket :-)

I really thought they would last a day or two. I want to take the son for his birthday, and just wish I would have logged on when I woke up and saved the money if I do end up with a pair at what I bid :-)

Chas

Call CI and tell em to put your name on the waiting list for Tickets. They always have people cancel. My buddy scored 4 tickets in mid April last yr.
[Reply]
Smoking Dragon 09:10 PM 02-02-2009
Lraedy on Ebay. SOme DH has 2 general admission tickets for $600. I hope he chokes on em and loses money. What a shame if that was another BOTL. Just my opinion.

Sarge
[Reply]
ChasDen 09:50 PM 02-02-2009
What a scum bag :-)

Chas
[Reply]
Kreth 09:54 PM 02-02-2009
Gee, it would really suck if a few people created throwaway accounts and bid his auction up to some ridiculous amount and then bailed.
[Reply]
Smoking Dragon 04:49 AM 02-03-2009
I'm still high on the cbid list for cigarfest ticket. Woo Hoo :-)
[Reply]
ChasDen 10:35 PM 02-08-2009
1 week into the bidding 1 week to go.

Still on the list, over 100 people from the bottom and 1 price increase left in the bid.
Bidding appears to have slowed the last few days so hopefully I get them.

If I do then I get the joy of trying to be one of the luck SOBS that gets a frigging room,
since everyone will be trying to book at the same dang time :-)

Chas
[Reply]
Addiction 11:28 AM 02-10-2009
I went last year and I had a great time. For the value of the ticket I got breakfast and lunch plus some great conversations with some interesting people. But I dont know that I would go again. I mean I mostly smoke CCs, but even last year when I smoked NCs most of the give aways were simply things I personally had no interest in. In fact the only one I can remember really wanting was the 5 Vegas Miami. Also the environment wasn't really conducive to smoking, too many people too little air circulation. I think I'd much prefer to do something local with 5-6 peeps and concertrate on cigars I know I want.
[Reply]
ChasDen 05:04 PM 02-16-2009
Stayed in the top 100 and got my 2 tickets :-)

Payed $10 more a ticket than I had wished but at that price whats another $10, right :-)

Chas
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up