Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Hunting for more BC Boyz
Cyclone 11:31 PM 01-05-2009
I've noticed that there are some inmates that are based in B.C, Canada that I have never met...

Where are you located? I'm located in Burnaby and we have a local group of BOTL that are about 20+ in number.

I'd love to meet more guys that are hiding in the woodwork and are looking for more people that share our common passion.

Our local cigar friendly home-away-from home is the Cedar Cottage pub @ Kingway and Clark... One of the owners is also a BOTL...

PM for Cell #

Cheers,
Rudy
[Reply]
karmaz00 10:38 AM 01-06-2009
im in victoria
[Reply]
mash 04:24 PM 01-06-2009
Originally Posted by Cyclone:
I've noticed that there are some inmates that are based in B.C, Canada that I have never met...

Where are you located? I'm located in Burnaby and we have a local group of BOTL that are about 20+ in number.

I'd love to meet more guys that are hiding in the woodwork and are looking for more people that share our common passion.

Our local cigar friendly home-away-from home is the Cedar Cottage pub @ Kingway and Clark... One of the owners is also a BOTL...

PM for Cell #

Cheers,
Rudy
Ah, I've heard you guys are no fun....
[Reply]
shvictor 09:11 PM 01-06-2009
Whew that title scared me. I almost called Chris Hansen with Dateline :-)
[Reply]
SmoknTaz 09:57 PM 01-06-2009
I'm in Coquitlam, would love to meet up with you guys but I'm a little skeered! :-)
[Reply]
totallytentative 10:29 PM 01-06-2009
I'm actually in Richmond... I've always put down "Vancouver" whenever I join a forum... I guess that's a hold-over from the early years of forum-dom.

I almost wonder if this thread should be moved to the Canadian Club forum? I just about skipped reading this thread because when I read "Hunting for more BC" I instantly thought it was a PIPE thread and someone was hunting for more BLACK CAVENDISH! :-)
[Reply]
Cyclone 09:15 AM 01-07-2009
Originally Posted by SmoknTaz:
I'm in Coquitlam, would love to meet up with you guys but I'm a little skeered! :-)
Tonight (Wednesday).. Cedar Cottage... :-)
[Reply]
Cyclone 09:16 AM 01-07-2009
Originally Posted by totallytentative:
I'm actually in Richmond... I've always put down "Vancouver" whenever I join a forum... I guess that's a hold-over from the early years of forum-dom.

I almost wonder if this thread should be moved to the Canadian Club forum? I just about skipped reading this thread because when I read "Hunting for more BC" I instantly thought it was a PIPE thread and someone was hunting for more BLACK CAVENDISH! :-)
Good point! Dunno if I can move the thread... I'll just start another in the Canadian Club
[Reply]
karmaz00 12:13 PM 01-07-2009
sound like alot of fun
[Reply]
Up