Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Changing the oil
Steve 04:12 PM 07-14-2018
To be honest, I think I've found the best way to change the oil in my truck. I've been searching for a better way for a few years, and I think I've got it...

Seriously, One thing I have tried to teach Boo is that it's ok to want someone to help you, but never feel like you NEED someone to do something for you. I am fairly comfortable that if anything happens, she can handle herself, protect herself, and provide food for herself and family.

In case I haven't made myself clear, I'm a very proud poppa!
[Reply]
sigsauer 04:46 PM 07-14-2018
Looks like you did an awesome job raising her.
You should be proud!
[Reply]
dijit 04:33 AM 07-15-2018
I must admit, its been fun watching and hearing about your adventures over the past few years. You have lots of reasons to be the proud dad. You guys did a great job raising her.
[Reply]
YankeeMan 07:22 AM 07-15-2018
In the immortal words of Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, "Teach your children well." You have done so!
[Reply]
CigarNut 09:59 AM 07-15-2018
Very cool, Steve — a lot for both of you to be proud of!
[Reply]
nutcracker 11:53 AM 07-15-2018
Looks about right. Whisky and cigar.

In the immortal words of Andy Capp “I love Work - I can watch it for hours!”
[Reply]
Havanaaddict 12:07 PM 07-15-2018
:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 01:49 PM 07-15-2018
Awesome, Steve! :-)

I KNOW you've taught Boo to change a flat. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Flynnster 03:24 PM 07-15-2018
Awesome! So glad my step dad went through all the trouble to teach me to do things myself. She may not realize it now, but she's lucky.
[Reply]
Steve 09:00 PM 07-15-2018
:-)
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Awesome, Steve! :-)

I KNOW you've taught Boo to change a flat. :-) :-)

[Reply]
Steve 09:01 PM 07-15-2018
Originally Posted by Flynnster:
Awesome! So glad my step dad went through all the trouble to teach me to do things myself. She may not realize it now, but she's lucky.
Actually, she loves it. She was working the last time it needed done before a trip so I did it without her and she was a bit miffed.
[Reply]
elderboy02 07:44 AM 07-16-2018
Why isn't the cigar lit or cut? You know you have to light/cut the cigar for smoke to come out? :-)
[Reply]
Steve 08:31 AM 07-16-2018
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Why isn't the cigar lit or cut? You know you have to light/cut the cigar for smoke to come out? :-)
Because I had just set down and wanted to catch the moment. Patience young padawan, patience. :-)
[Reply]
Dave128 09:15 AM 07-16-2018
Nice job, Steve! :-)
[Reply]
Tio Gato 01:48 PM 07-17-2018
Steve, you should be proud, very proud. Boo has come a long way from little girl catching a little fish with her Dad. I loved those pictures. Great job, she's quite a lady now. Better keep the shotgun visible when the fellas come to take her out.:-)
[Reply]
Steve 05:41 PM 07-17-2018
Originally Posted by Tio Gato:
Steve, you should be proud, very proud. Boo has come a long way from little girl catching a little fish with her Dad. I loved those pictures. Great job, she's quite a lady now. Better keep the shotgun visible when the fellas come to take her out.:-)
Copy that Jeff...

Although I'm not the only one the boys should worry aboout. Boo shoots pretty good herself. The 3 "low" shots were in answer to my question about boys who don't understand no means no :-)

[Reply]
Up