Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Cut from menu, give away recipe.
AdamJoshua 06:36 PM 01-02-2016
I think I ate a sandwich here once on the way up to LA with the S.H.I.T. crew, not a fan of the food to be honest and the owner can do and think what he wants that's neither here nor there, I just think it's cool that when they cut something people seemed to have really liked from the menu they published the recipe. FatBoys' you listening, I need that baked been recipe!

Originally Posted by :
RETAIL

Chick-fil-A had a brilliant response to customers’ devastation over menu changes

Chick-fil-A is cutting cole slaw from its menu in January, and some customers are furious about the change.

To appease angry customers, Chick-fil-A has decided to share the recipe for its slaw, which has been kept private for more than 70 years.

http://www.businessinsider.com/chick...recipe-2015-12
[Reply]
Remo 07:11 PM 01-02-2016
Pretty cool
[Reply]
hudd 03:30 AM 01-03-2016
Got it for the wife to try..
[Reply]
The Poet 07:40 AM 01-03-2016
Looks like a pretty standard Southern slaw recipe . . . except that Southern cooks don't actually USE recipes. :-)
[Reply]
shark 08:55 AM 01-03-2016
Originally Posted by The Poet:
Looks like a pretty standard Southern slaw recipe . . . except that Southern cooks don't actually USE recipes. :-)

Also many grandma's! They just seem to know just what amount of each ingredient to use, and it always turns out perfect.
[Reply]
Up