Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Florida travels
mikeyj23 01:55 PM 12-27-2008
I'm currently stuck in the Tampa airport waiting on some family delayed flying in from Houston and then we're driving to Ft Myers Beach for the week. Most of my FL compadres seem to be a few hours away from FMB, but as always, I'd love to meet up with someone for a smoke.

There are 19 family members all meeting in Florida, so a getaway might be useful mid week. Let me know if you're around. If not, then I'll still be enjoying cigars and drinks on the beach.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
md4958 01:59 PM 12-27-2008
Originally Posted by mikeyj23:
I'm currently stuck in the Tampa airport waiting on some family delayed flying in from Houston and then we're driving to Ft Myers Beach for the week. Most of my FL compadres seem to be a few hours away from FMB, but as always, I'd love to meet up with someone for a smoke.

There are 19 family members all meeting in Florida, so a getaway might be useful mid week. Let me know if you're around. If not, then I'll still be enjoying cigars and drinks on the beach.
Posted via Mobile Device
I think Scott (triple F) isnt far from you. I know hes in Dunedin.
[Reply]
jbonnefsc 02:07 PM 12-27-2008
I live in Bokeelia, about 25 minutes from Ft. Myers Beach. Send me a PM!!!
[Reply]
Blueface 08:19 PM 12-27-2008
CHIT!!!

Mikey,
Wish you would have told me in advance.
I used up all my vacation time for the year and have to work all of next week.
You are are going to be about 2.5 hours from me.
I would have taken a PTO and made the trip for sure.
Could have done an overnighter with the wife and made a mini trip out of it.
Are you going to be around on Saturday? If so, open?

Folks in the area:
Mikey is a top notch BOTL.
Great guy to hang out with and always willing to meet up with me when in the Ft. Worth, TX area.
Anyone in the area where he is staying that doesn't meet up with him is missing out.
[Reply]
mikeyj23 08:49 PM 12-27-2008
Originally Posted by Blueface:
CHIT!!!

Mikey,
Wish you would have told me in advance.
I used up all my vacation time for the year and have to work all of next week.
You are are going to be about 2.5 hours from me.
I would have taken a PTO and made the trip for sure.
Could have done an overnighter with the wife and made a mini trip out of it.
Are you going to be around on Saturday? If so, open?

Folks in the area:
Mikey is a top notch BOTL.
Great guy to hang out with and always willing to meet up with me when in the Ft. Worth, TX area.
Anyone in the area where he is staying that doesn't meet up with him is missing out.
Carlos - I'm flying out on Saturday :-( I wish I would have planned in advance cause I'd love to see you.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
rizzle 08:01 AM 12-28-2008
mikey,
I'm in St Pete, but my traveling is pretty much limited right now as I'm helping tend to 2 newborns. But if you get up this way I'm game. I would imagine this time next year I might have a little more free time and could drive south a couple of hours.
Ritchie
[Reply]
TripleF 08:12 AM 12-28-2008
I'm 20 minutes from Tampa airport......dang, wish you were in the Tampa area.

Ft. Myers Beach is a little out there bro....sorry.
[Reply]
mikeyj23 10:12 AM 12-28-2008
No prob guys I appreciate the thought! Next time I'll give some advance notice - have a great week.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Up