Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Discussion>Custom Pipe Makers
ksknnr 09:28 AM 07-09-2015
I am thinking about having a new pipe made. I have been wanting a new pipe for a while but cannot find one "off the shelf" that I like and would like something hand made. I am still fairly new to pipe smoking, and was curious if anyone had any recommendations? I would like to buy from a make in the USA, Any help would be appreciated, thanks
[Reply]
big_jaygee 09:59 AM 07-09-2015
fellow board member 363 (Brendon) does some great work and has made me a pipe. i know he has a ETSY store and a Facebook page but i do not think he has a personal website.

His Facebook page

This is the pipe he made for me

[Reply]
ksknnr 10:04 AM 07-09-2015
wow, that is very nice, I am not on facebook, But I will check out his etsy page, thanks for the info
[Reply]
363 10:52 AM 07-09-2015
Oh boy, I have not been on CA for a while. Thanks Jason for the kind words. Kevin you can see more of my work on Instagram (363pipes) if you see anything you like or have a style in mind shoot me an email. 363pipes@gmail.com and we can talk more
[Reply]
The.Sheepdog 06:54 PM 07-09-2015
That is a lovely pipe. I wish you had a page I could access. I dont do FB for security reasons, know nothing of instant gram or etsy whatever that is. I'm getting old and do not need any more confusion thank you!
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 09:57 PM 07-09-2015
Originally Posted by big_jaygee:
fellow board member 363 (Brendon) does some great work and has made me a pipe. This is the pipe he made for me:

That's a great looking pipe Jason...

Brendon - checked out your Facebook photo's and you've made some nice looking pipes. I like the pipe with the bowl slightly forwards with the blue stem...
[Reply]
363 09:54 AM 08-06-2015
Thanks Mark!
[Reply]
Up