Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
General Discussion>Get any cool Christmas presents?
mrreindeer 07:19 AM 12-29-2008
Originally Posted by jjirons69:
she got a new front end for Christmas.
Yeah, lots of gals out here in Cali got them too.... :-):-)

Sorry to hear about the accident but glad everybody's ok!

Originally Posted by alfbacca:
The last gift I opened came from my future mother in law, and I never expected to get it. It's a first edition print of an out of print book titled "The Smoking Gods" about how tobacco played a huge role in Mayan art, history and religion. It also explores the different tobacco gods and the roles they had in Mayan civilization. I'm not much of a historian or anything but I love tobacco and I love learning about ancient cultures.
What a nice, thoughtful gift!

Originally Posted by ChasDen:

Oh yea, got a bottle of Chivas Regal 12 Year Old Scotch whiskey and an 18 Year Old :-)
Originally Posted by shvictor:
Your wife let you have an 18 yr old? She's a keeper :-)
:tpd :tpd

Well, aside from finding out on Xmas Eve that mrsreindeer is pregnant after a pretty stressful and drawn out IVF (In-Vitro Fertilization) process, mrsreindeer and the inlaws really outdid themselves.

The inlaws got me a Blu-ray DVD-player and an ultra-premium 5-er of some damn fine smokes and one of my favorite gifts from mrsreindeer was this : http://www.lacrossetechnology.com/9023/index.php so now I can monitor temp & humidity in 3 different areas of the Vino! She did her homework! My Dad has started painting and he visited us a couple weeks back and gave us an awesome painting he did; love that too!
[Reply]
n3uka 07:23 AM 12-29-2008
Maybe not cool but it definately was strange.

I was given an underarmour shirt. If you have ever seen me you will know why I say strange. I think in most states it would be illegal for me to wear one. :-)

Bought myself a Dell mini9 that I have been playing with and got some great cigars from SS.
[Reply]
ChasDen 02:37 PM 12-29-2008
Originally Posted by shvictor:
Your wife let you have an 18 yr old? She's a keeper :-)
The wife or the 18 yr old?

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Chas
[Reply]
shilala 02:47 PM 12-29-2008
I got an MRN Encyclopedia and a little tiny remote control helicopter.
They're both SWEET!!!
[Reply]
Opusfxd 07:50 PM 12-29-2008
The gf gave me an iPod shuffle which fits right into the waterproof case/earphones my folks got me for swimming.
[Reply]
BroncoHorvath 08:35 PM 12-29-2008
I got a beautiful electric fireplace for my office, new winter boots, some clothes from my fiancé, and I got a few cigar collection boxes including a box of 01 HDM Churchills from my best friend...
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up