Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Belated Merry Christmas, Early Happy New Year, and...
Steve 05:57 PM 12-31-2014
My apologies for disappearing. Between Holly's last surgery and recovery (everything came out clean and confirmed the PT and CT scans and all of her blood work, and the pictures the doc took of her liver while he was in there shows that her liver is regenerating!), the craziness of getting ready for the holidays, and the baffling ability of a couple of our clients project managers to not look at a calender until the week before Christmas and realize that they had to at least get the projects they had funding for in 2014 started (which of course required traveling the week before and of Christmas...fun) before 2015 or they would have to re-apply for funding next year, things have been a bit hectic. Additionally, I had to make a trip across the country to an undisclosed location for an undisclosed client that it turns out I was the only one with the required "abilities" to handle that wasn't smart enough to put in for time off in time.

Anyways, [/rant] over. I am going to spend the next few days sorting through everything that has been going on here over the last month or so, responding to pm's that have been waiting for me, and possibly sending out a couple of goodies (ya better look out, ya better not pout...) that unfortunately got put in the "hold" que.

Until then, a belated Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to all, from Holly, Boo, and me! May the coming year be awesome!

Steve
[Reply]
Col. Kurtz 06:10 PM 12-31-2014
Great news brother! Hope 2015 is chock full of good news for y'all.
[Reply]
Remo 06:12 PM 12-31-2014
Sounds good Steve :-)
[Reply]
pnoon 10:03 PM 12-31-2014
All the best to you, Holly, and Boo.

Remember, the glass is always half full. :-)
[Reply]
RevSmoke 10:25 PM 12-31-2014
It is the 7th day of Christmas, so it is not a belated Christmas wish yet.

Blessed Christmas to you and prayers for a wonderful New Year.
[Reply]
badbriar 10:30 PM 12-31-2014
Originally Posted by Col. Kurtz:
Great news brother! Hope 2015 is chock full of good news for y'all.
Well put... what Jerry said! Good health to you and your family!
[Reply]
Up