Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Great Cigar Event Last night
czerbe 12:37 PM 11-13-2014
My local B&M had a great Oliva Event last night with some great deals and a very informative Rep who was very knowledgeable. They had a Beer and Scotch tasting there as well to go along with the Cigar Event. It was well run and full of Great Oliva Smokes. I picked up the new 2014 V Maduros, plus a couple singles. I smoked 2 MB3 and an O maduro, those MB3s are amazing makes me wish I had the 2 or 1 years ago. Just wanted to say Great job was had by all and kudos to Oliva and their new Rep.

:-)

[IMG]Image[/IMG]
[Reply]
Remo 12:39 PM 11-13-2014
Nice, sure wish we had some events here :-)
[Reply]
czerbe 12:51 PM 11-13-2014
Mike I have been to a couple that were very Blahhh but this one was stand out, the owner did a great job the rep did well and the pairing with scotch and craft beer really helped plus big discounts on smokes.
[Reply]
Remo 12:54 PM 11-13-2014
Originally Posted by czerbe:
Mike I have been to a couple that were very Blahhh but this one was stand out, the owner did a great job the rep did well and the pairing with scotch and craft beer really helped plus big discounts on smokes.
Sounds like a good time :-)
[Reply]
WhiteMamba 01:39 PM 11-13-2014
I'm with Mike. They have had a few things here but not anything to write home about.
[Reply]
jjirons69 03:30 PM 11-13-2014
I gotta get out to one of these. They have them at the shop in the next town over. Haven't been to one in a while. Thanks for the reminder.
[Reply]
Up