Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>CIGAR Tour Cuba Travel
icehog3 06:01 PM 10-13-2014
Originally Posted by dvickery:
to tell the truth ... the jineteras in havana can be pesty ... just a bit too forward bordering on harassment ... but thats just me maybe some guys like that kind of attention .

sorry for being a downer
derrek
Oh, I'd be just fine with it, Derrek. At least to the first one each day. :-) :-)

Peter, you are invited of course, I am sure Howard will bring his American Express. :-)
[Reply]
Ashcan Bill 08:18 PM 10-13-2014
Given the price tag, the cigars and hookers should be included. :-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 08:29 PM 10-13-2014
Originally Posted by dvickery:
to tell the truth ... the jineteras in havana can be pesty ... just a bit too forward bordering on harassment ... but thats just me maybe some guys like that kind of attention .

sorry for being a downer
derrek
Yes, I was married, "Take out the trash, did you send out the cable bill, where did you put the car keys....blah blah blah", pesky harassment 24/7, who needs it!
[Reply]
cigarmarine 08:27 AM 10-14-2014
Originally Posted by baust55:
I did not see a travel section ? so sorry if this is in wrong area .

I found this All inclusive guided trip I am considering taking to Cuba .
Have any of you guys been to CUBA ?

I have taken guided trips to Peru (Andis Cuzco ,MACHU Pichu , Amazon Jungle) , Egypt , Jordon .

This trip is geared towards Cigar Aficionados

I need to start saving .

http://www.friendlyplanet.com/sponso...2015.html#tab2

This trip is authorized under license from the US Office of Foreign Asset Control (which regulates travel to Cuba by US citizens). It qualifies as a People-to-People tour. Perfectly legal!

WELL LOOKS LIKE FUN
Looks like a great trip, thanks for the info never knew U.S. citizens could go to Cuba. will be planning a trip in the future
[Reply]
dvickery 01:14 PM 10-14-2014
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
Yes, I was married, "Take out the trash, did you send out the cable bill, where did you put the car keys....blah blah blah", pesky harassment 24/7, who needs it!
uhhh ... so now you dont take garbage out anymore ???

derrek
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 01:28 PM 10-14-2014
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Unless they have the Partagas factory and hookers in the itinerary, I'll keep trying to figure out my own way. :-)
I hear you! I've heard of some wild parties in rented bungalows filled with women like a rap video on the island. Also a good destination if you need some expensive dental work done, lol
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up