Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>601 Steel
TJtorpedo 05:42 PM 10-02-2014
Haven't seen these mentioned yet, but I'm a 601 fan, and I saw these on cigarmonster so I grabbed a fiver.

Smoking one right now (the Rod), and its pretty good. To me, it kind of pulls in some elements and tastes from both the green and the La bomba, although not as full-bodied.

Curious to see if anyone else has given these a shot.
[Reply]
Rockestone 06:09 PM 10-02-2014
I haven't tried the steel but I do like the La Bomba!:-)
[Reply]
TJtorpedo 06:36 PM 10-02-2014
It's gotten even better. Down to last couple of inches and getting smooth coffee flavors. I think they advertise as full bodied, but to me its on the fuller side of medium. I'll have no qualms about picking up more.
[Reply]
Sweet_Leaf_PDX 06:41 PM 10-02-2014
I enjoy many Espinosa cigars and this is on my to try list. Glad to hear you are having a good experience with this one so far.
[Reply]
irratebass 12:59 PM 10-03-2014
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I have my eye on these.
[Reply]
SouthernSmoke 02:27 PM 10-03-2014
They're back on monster. 5'ers are $22 shipped. Going to have to try these
[Reply]
irratebass 02:45 PM 10-03-2014
Originally Posted by SouthernSmoke:
They're back on monster. 5'ers are $22 shipped. Going to have to try these
Thanks for the heads up

Just ordered a 5pk
[Reply]
cigarmarine 10:32 PM 10-09-2014
Originally Posted by TJtorpedo:
Haven't seen these mentioned yet, but I'm a 601 fan, and I saw these on cigarmonster so I grabbed a fiver.

Smoking one right now (the Rod), and its pretty good. To me, it kind of pulls in some elements and tastes from both the green and the La bomba, although not as full-bodied.

Curious to see if anyone else has given these a shot.
You ever tried these one?

601-Serie-La-Bomba-Napalm
[Reply]
irratebass 07:08 AM 10-10-2014
Smoked one last night, I was very impressed. It was strong, but not harsh or overpowering. It was smooth....not as good as the Bunker Buster, but better than the Warhead and yes I agree with the OP I def get elements from both the La Bomba and the Green, curious to see what some age will do to these.
[Reply]
STEVE S 07:22 AM 10-10-2014
I love Espinosa's cigars, but I haven't tried the Steel yet. I really enjoy the La Bomba and the Greens. If you don't like the Warhead, you should try the Warhead II.
[Reply]
irratebass 07:39 AM 10-10-2014
Smoked one last night, I was very impressed. It was strong, but not harsh or overpowering. It was smooth....not as good as the Bunker Buster, but better than the Warhead and yes I agree with the OP I def get elements from both the La Bomba and the Green, curious to see what some age will do to these.

[Reply]
TJtorpedo 06:44 PM 10-10-2014
Originally Posted by cigarmarine:
You ever tried these one?

601-Serie-La-Bomba-Napalm
Yes, to me, all of the La Bombas are good. If you like strong and in your face cigars from the first puff, then you'll want to give any La Bomba a shot.

Smoked a couple more Steels, and they continue to impress. Just wondering if I can keep some around long enough to get some age on them!
[Reply]
cigarmarine 06:46 PM 10-10-2014
Originally Posted by TJtorpedo:
Yes, to me, all of the La Bombas are good. If you like strong and in your face cigars from the first puff, then you'll want to give any La Bomba a shot.

Smoked a couple more Steels, and they continue to impress. Just wondering if I can keep some around long enough to get some age on them!
thanks just won a five pack on cigarbid
[Reply]
irratebass 06:53 AM 10-11-2014
Originally Posted by cigarmarine:
thanks just won a five pack on cigarbid
:-)
[Reply]
Up