Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>B&M near Lansing MI??
BlkDrew 11:00 AM 09-13-2014
I am in Lansing for a wedding and I looking for a decent B&M in the area if anyone knows. I will be leaving Sunday, so if anyone knows of one I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 11:35 AM 09-13-2014
Sorry brother, not too familiar with any in that area. Hopefully someone else can chime in.
[Reply]
357 08:45 PM 09-13-2014
Sorry I can't be of help either. I have no personal knowledge about any B&Ms in the area. I found this place via a Google search. It has pretty good reviews online.

http://www.downtowncigarclub.com/
406 South Washington Square
Lansing, MI 48933

Phone | (517) 267-1474
Fax | (517) 267-1476
Toll-Free | 1-888-75SMOKE

Here's a review from 8/31/2014 on Yelp
Originally Posted by :
Full disclosure, I have a locker here and spend a fair amount of time here. What's not to love. A locker to store cigars and drinks, yep, it's BYOB. There's a brewery next door where you can get growlers of beer and bring over. A humidor stocked with cigars, as a locker holder I alternate with buying from the humidor or bringing my own. There's a front lounge, a TV lounge, a game room, a patio outback, and sometimes a table and chairs out front where you can watch the world go by while enjoying a cigar. I go here as much for the people as the place. There's a great crowd of regulars I met here who are friends outside the cigar bar now.

[Reply]
Flynnster 08:49 PM 09-13-2014
Never been to the Downtown Cigar Club.

But there is a place that I love in Okemos called "corona smoke shop" Link to their overall site. http://www.coronasmokeshop.com/

Always had great service there and they have a smoking lounge!
[Reply]
357 08:50 PM 09-13-2014
I'm glad a local was able to chime in. Thanks!
[Reply]
BlkDrew 09:10 PM 09-13-2014
Thanks flynnster, I'll have to check it out. I looked at downtown and it seemed as they rolled all their own and didn't carry brands.
[Reply]
Flynnster 08:10 AM 09-14-2014
I knew they rolled their own, but it seems crazy that a place wouldn't sell anything else.

If you get to Corona, ask if they have any of the El Triunfador LAncero Limiteds. They will have the brown band. Last I was in they had about 20 left. Amazing smoke and pretty hard to find!
[Reply]
Up