Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Diamond Crown Experience
DanD2124 02:30 PM 08-07-2014
Hello all
Recently I won a trip from my local B&M to J.C. Newman's Diamond Crown Experience in Tampa. I was just wondering if anyone has ever gone to one of these events and what to expect?
[Reply]
sikk50 07:32 PM 08-07-2014
Been to a few. You'll have to pay to use the lounge (most likely). Around $7. Very comfortable and hospitable places. can get packed at some locations.
[Reply]
DanD2124 02:29 PM 08-11-2014
I was talking more along the likes of a free trip to Tampa to tour the factory with other events included. It starts on a Thursday night and ends on a Saturday night. Anyone ever been to something like this?
[Reply]
DanD2124 05:45 PM 09-25-2014
So I have details of the trip I won. Just thought I'd share the info. I'm pretty psyched about the trip
Day 1 Arrive to hotel with a meet and greet with other winners. Cocktails and cigars provided on the roof top bar.
Day 2 Private tour of the JC Newman factory. And cigar tasting. Dinner at a local restaurant.
Day 3 Tampa Bay lighting hockey game in the Diamond Crown suite.
Sounds pretty good to me!
[Reply]
Remo 05:58 PM 09-25-2014
Originally Posted by DanD2124:
So I have details of the trip I won. Just thought I'd share the info. I'm pretty psyched about the trip
Day 1 Arrive to hotel with a meet and greet with other winners. Cocktails and cigars provided on the roof top bar.
Day 2 Private tour of the JC Newman factory. And cigar tasting. Dinner at a local restaurant.
Sounds awesome!!! Just got back from Tampa, nice place…enjoy the trip!
[Reply]
yourchoice 08:55 PM 09-25-2014
Sound like an great time! Congrats and have a blast!
[Reply]
ColdCuts 01:07 AM 09-26-2014
Originally Posted by DanD2124:
:-) Wow! Nice prize! How'd you win? Name drawn out of a hat? Or was it more complicated than that?
[Reply]
STEVE S 06:25 AM 09-26-2014
That sounds like a great trip, have a great time.
[Reply]
DanD2124 07:59 AM 09-26-2014
Originally Posted by ColdCuts:
:-) Wow! Nice prize! How'd you win? Name drawn out of a hat? Or was it more complicated than that?
The way they worked it was spend $50 on JC Newman cigars you get a certain amount of tickets, spend $100 you got more and then if you bought a box you got even more tickets. So I bought 2 boxes of Maximus. lol I can't wait I love tampa. I go down every year for spring training and stop at all the places like Tampa Sweethearts, Thompsons, Fusion, Havana Exclusive and of course the little shops in Ybor. This makes it even better with a free trip and free cigars! :-)
[Reply]
DanD2124 08:00 AM 09-26-2014
Originally Posted by Remo:
Sounds awesome!!! Just got back from Tampa, nice place…enjoy the trip!
Thanks!
[Reply]
DanD2124 08:01 AM 09-26-2014
Originally Posted by yourchoice:
Sound like an great time! Congrats and have a blast!
Originally Posted by STEVE S:
That sounds like a great trip, have a great time.
Thanks Guys! :-)
[Reply]
Up