Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Jokes>careful what you wish for
TXSmokey 04:32 PM 05-27-2014
a woman was in an antique shop looking around when the owner asked her if she would like to buy a magic mirror. he told the lady that the mirror would grant anyone standing in front of it 1 wish. she bought it and took it home and put it on the bathroom wall. later that day she was stepping out of the shower and decided to test the so called magic mirror. standing in front of it she said "mirror mirror on the wall, I wish I had large perky breasts" POOF her wish was granted. she was so excited she decided to cook a nice meal for her and her husband. while getting ready for the romantic evening her husband came home from work. the first thing he noticed were her breasts what happened to you he asked, the woman told her husband about the magic mirror. she then told him to go get ready for dinner. after his shower the man stood in front of the mirror and said " mirror mirror on the wall, I wish my d**k hung to the floor" POOF his legs disappeared. :-)
[Reply]
CigarNut 05:18 PM 05-27-2014
:-) :-)
[Reply]
RUNYYFan 08:59 PM 05-27-2014
:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
nutcracker 09:05 PM 05-27-2014
That's as bad as the genie who was hard of hearing. Jake had a little guy in his apartment playing a baby grand. His buddies asked where he got the little fellow.
"the genie thought I asked for a 12 inch pianist!"
[Reply]
Up