Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Bomb list...
nutcracker 08:59 AM 04-29-2014
Originally Posted by badbriar:
I like James's philosophy. :-) Personally, I like to send a whooping to someone that is either new, has done a lot for other brothers, or someone in need as a PIF. I'll eventually work in repaying brothers who've shown me courtesy as well. It's a real kick in the shorts when you receive a proper bombing! Is also gives a very real bit of satisfaction and a helluva lot of fun to send someone a bomb that you know will at least bring them a smile and a few hours of enjoyment! Damn, this is fun!!! :-)
Imagine a coordinated squadron bombing - say 10 guys sending sticks all to the same address at the same time - would make the recipient's head spin!!!
Would mean some behind the scenes private messaging to set up - easy enough though
[Reply]
Remo 09:03 AM 04-29-2014
Originally Posted by nutcracker:
Imagine a coordinated squadron bombing - say 10 guys sending sticks all to the same address at the same time - would make the recipient's head spin!!!
Would mean some behind the scenes private messaging to set up - easy enough though
Been done many a time, just wait :-)
[Reply]
Steve 09:13 AM 04-29-2014
Originally Posted by Remo:
Been done many a time, just wait :-)
only 10...lightweight!

:-):-)
[Reply]
czerbe 09:16 AM 04-29-2014
Oh there is a list!!!
[Reply]
badbriar 11:11 AM 04-29-2014
Watch it, Neal... you might be lined up to be a Nutcrackee!!! Damn - that there's funny!!!
:-)
[Reply]
maninblack 11:37 AM 04-29-2014
It's been done many a time. Many. Just ask G.G.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 11:46 AM 04-29-2014
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
I don't have a list, but I prefer to bomb folks that are newer to the hobby in an effort to introduce them to a broader selection of cigars. Also, if someone's having a bad time a bomb is a good way of saying "your BOTL's are here for you."

Bombing the same guys over and over again seems boring to me, YMMV.
:-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 11:48 AM 04-29-2014
Originally Posted by Django:
I started making a list when I first joined, back in the day. Names, reasons, dates, special additions (mostly clogs, liquorice and stroopwafels). Never really got around to sending, since I distrust mail services and customs so much.

I think I should still have that list somewhere so should give it a go soon :-)

Edit: On this note: how likely is it for customs to seize a parcel (when accidentally CC's have been included) or charge a recipient extra for parcels received?
Out of all the bombs I have send to the USA in the past (and there have been a lot, at least 100+) none have been messed with by customs. Now the other way around, thats a different story.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 11:52 AM 04-29-2014
Imagine, two powerful crews going to war ...... bombs flying over and over, alliances forced, betrayal all around ..... ow wait, that happened several times just like a coordinated squadron bombing
[Reply]
Steve 12:16 PM 04-29-2014
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
Imagine, two powerful crews going to war ...... bombs flying over and over, alliances forced, betrayal all around ..... ow wait, that happened several times just like a coordinated squadron bombing
I still remember the bomb GG organized long ago where everyone bombed each other instead of what they thought was a designated target...brilliant!

[Reply]
Remo 01:20 PM 04-29-2014
Originally Posted by Steve:
I still remember the bomb GG organized long ago where everyone bombed each other instead of what they thought was a designated target...brilliant!

I like the ones where everyone bombs YOU!!! :-)
[Reply]
Steve 01:42 PM 04-29-2014
Originally Posted by Remo:
I like the ones where everyone bombs YOU!!! :-)
I have forwarded my mail to your address...
[Reply]
Whipper Snapper 02:04 PM 04-29-2014
Originally Posted by Steve:
I have forwarded my mail to your address...
I forwarded your mail to my address too.
Everyone bomb steve :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up