Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
General Discussion>Rescuing a Dog
GrumpyOleTroll 09:20 AM 12-19-2008
Good Luck Jeff I hope it all works for you and Faith!!

I love my Shelter cat..he has his own lil "attitude"...

Shawn
[Reply]
RHNewfie 10:18 AM 12-19-2008
An interesting turn of events....

My wife was showing pics of the dog to people at work, one woman piped up and said "hey, I know that dog!" (She is involved in a rescue organization) To make a long story short she told my wife that the fact that we got an email back is phenominal, they do not reply to 80% of the inquiries as people fail the written application, to have gotten a reply in 1 day meant that we were likely being fast-tracked for the adoption. THEN she called the adoption coordinator that happened to be a close friend...

After the call we got some more info on the dog... he is apparently a bit goofy, some of the husky coming out and weighs 80lbs, loves all people and other dogs. After the rescue he was house broken in 1 day. Smart it seems!!

Definetly exciting!!
[Reply]
GrumpyOleTroll 10:22 AM 12-19-2008
Originally Posted by RHNewfie:
An interesting turn of events....

My wife was showing pics of the dog to people at work, one woman piped up and said "hey, I know that dog!" (She is involved in a rescue organization) To make a long story short she told my wife that the fact that we got an email back is phenominal, they do not reply to 80% of the inquiries as people fail the written application, to have gotten a reply in 1 day meant that we were likely being fast-tracked for the adoption. THEN she called the adoption coordinator that happened to be a close friend...

After the call we got some more info on the dog... he is apparently a bit goofy, some of the husky coming out and weighs 80lbs, loves all people and other dogs. After the rescue he was house broken in 1 day. Smart it seems!!

Definetly exciting!!

Awesome news Jeff!!

Shawn
[Reply]
Partagaspete 01:50 PM 12-19-2008
That is the way to go. I hope he workdsout for you he sure is cute.

T
[Reply]
nozero 08:38 PM 12-26-2008
I am soooo hoping this works out for you bro!
:-)
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 08:52 PM 12-26-2008
update?
[Reply]
replicant_argent 08:54 PM 12-26-2008
http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=6719
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up