Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
All Cigar Discussion>Cigar 25 CountDown
zmancbr 02:00 PM 01-12-2009
Originally Posted by lenguamor:
The top 5 are Non-Cuban, as are 8 of the top 10.

CA simply cannot be taken seriously anymore.
That is the thing that shocked me the most on Saturday when the FRHs were sitting talking about the lame top 10 lol...:-)

Originally Posted by icehog3:
Appreciate the info. :-)

I will still take a Party Short for $5 or less. :-)
QFT... Can't beat a Party short!
[Reply]
Benzopyrene 02:33 PM 01-12-2009
The only 3 in the top 10 I really agreed with were the DOn carlos, padron 80th, and short churchill. But I am of the mindset at least 5 of these stogs should have been ISOMs. Just my opinion though.
[Reply]
tedrodgerscpa 04:24 PM 01-12-2009
Originally Posted by silentjon:
#22 - Bolivar Belicoso Fino
Probably my least favorite CC (sans Los Statos)
[Reply]
bigliver 08:56 PM 01-12-2009
I went through two boxes of the Xikar Defiance Guardian last year while in Iraq. It's a great smoke and, for me at least, deserves its spot on the list.
[Reply]
TomHagen 11:03 PM 01-12-2009
If anyone really wants, my local B&M has a lot of the Casa Magna Robusto for $6.50. Didn't buy one, as the belicoso didn't do anything for me a month ago, but these did look more dark and rich.
I smoked the DPG MyFather ($14.50)... DPG wins out everytime.
[Reply]
auburnfan1980 10:26 AM 01-13-2009
Originally Posted by tedrodgerscpa:
Conspiracy theories aside...

My prediction is that the La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial makes it into the top 10.
Just checked the rankings for the first time last night, and boy, that was a great call, Ted! I sampled this stick at an Ashton event in Nashville a few months ago and I'm hooked...this is a fantastic cigar and I couldn't be any happier to see them turn to Mr. Pepin to provide yet another outstanding blend.

Jason
[Reply]
silentjon 10:28 AM 01-13-2009
Originally Posted by auburnfan1980:
Just checked the rankings for the first time last night, and boy, that was a great call, Ted! I sampled this stick at an Ashton event in Nashville a few months ago and I'm hooked...this is a fantastic cigar and I couldn't be any happier to see them turn to Mr. Pepin to provide yet another outstanding blend.

Jason
I smoked one of these this past weekend and I really enjoyed it.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
Up