Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>fell off the wagon, the Asylum wagon
jjmitchem 02:04 PM 10-05-2013
Don't know why but I haven't been on the Asylum in a while. Placed a big order for cigars the other day and needed my fix so I logged on

Been a few months since I posted, been busy since the deployment was canceled. Couple of big things going on - bought a Harley Fatboy Lo and been riding the hell out of it with my wife. I've also been nominated for an assignment to Arlington and am waiting to hear if I'm going or not
Regardless we will be leaving Hawaii NLT April, most likely back to the mainland and I'm asking for the southeast if we don't get Arlington

Anyway, ordered a box of Casa Magna Oscuros and a couple of cheaper ones from Famous for taking on the mortorycle rides, a box of Iron Horse 60s, a bundle of Famous Nic 1000 Toro, and got a 5 pack of 601 Green Labels

Should be stocked for a little bit :-)

We also joined the Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association and found a great little bar to hang out at with a bunch of bikers and cigars are allowed. :-)
[Reply]
pnoon 02:12 PM 10-05-2013
Welcome back, Chappy.
[Reply]
icehog3 03:53 PM 10-05-2013
Welcome Home, Chappy. :-)
[Reply]
jjmitchem 05:52 PM 10-05-2013
Thanks guys

Getting ready to head out on the bike, first to do a vow renewal on the beach for a military couple then on to our watering hole for a couple of cigars and Guinness
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 08:49 PM 10-05-2013
Nice looking bike Chappy...

Good to see back on CA. Stuff some baccy in your pipe and stay awhile:-)
[Reply]
hotreds 09:43 PM 10-05-2013
Good to see you posting, brother!
[Reply]
shark 08:45 AM 10-06-2013
Even though you still have to do the military duty, being there in Hawaii has GOT to be a blast! Other than that town of Wahiawa, that is...
[Reply]
jjmitchem 10:41 PM 10-08-2013
Mark, that's pretty close. Here is "Sweet Caroline" (wife named her)

Now I just need to figure out how to mount a five count humidor on her :-)
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 10:51 PM 10-08-2013
Originally Posted by jjmitchem:
Mark, that's pretty close. Here is "Sweet Caroline" (wife named her)
Saaah Wheat...:-)
[Reply]
shark 06:56 PM 10-09-2013
"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!"

[Reply]
jjmitchem 10:21 PM 10-10-2013
Originally Posted by shark:
"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!"
Ain't that the truth :-)

Got my newest cigar order in. 93 cigars!!:-)

Two pelican case humidors full - I really need to get Waxingmoon to build me a large humi
[Reply]
Up