Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>4th of July plans??
MrClean 09:35 AM 07-03-2013
Nice 4 day weekend, spending Saturday at my in-laws, wifes brother and kids will be up from Dallas. I'm smoking a brisket for the party Saturday. But other than that, just some drinking and some fine cigars.
[Reply]
Remo 09:36 AM 07-03-2013
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
Geez brother how many wives do you have, one was enough for me! :-)

BBQ / Pool party with a friend and some of her friends, should be fun, beats working.
:-) it is Utah bro!!
[Reply]
yourchoice 09:43 AM 07-03-2013
Leaving work a little early today and heading to the beach for a long weekend. I'll take my kids to the rides tonight, beach it the rest of the long weekend if the weather cooperates. I'm sure to smoke a couple cigars on the deck at night, and might even try get in a round of golf if I can sneak away for a handful of hours.
[Reply]
equetefue 09:56 AM 07-03-2013
Folks are in town, so heading their way and having a grill to also celebrate my future sister in law birthday.
[Reply]
shilala 10:30 AM 07-03-2013
We have an all day music/picnic/camp affair on Saturday, but nothing planned for the 4th. Or at least nothing I know about.
We'll probably watch the fireworks from the deck and b1tch about the mosquitos if it doesn't rain, and it's supposed to.
[Reply]
Mattso3000 10:52 AM 07-03-2013
Since my work schedule changed, I have to work Friday. My wife is going up to the lake to spend the 4th with her family so I guess I will do whatever the heck I want to do. Odds on favorite is sit on the patio with beer and cigars. Maybe some tequila.
[Reply]
OLS 12:23 PM 07-03-2013
2nd holiday in a row my sister has snuuged me into helping with a seemingly endless MOVE.
This time though it is for moving all my mother's stuff. But at least its at the top of a
mountain, so I will be cool for half of the time at least. She says she has some tickets
for me to go see Chicago, lol. I say lol, I like community theater as much or more than
the next guy. Not sure I will GO, but that is her plan for me, haha. Guess my giant box
of fireworks stays in the closet for another year.
[Reply]
The Poet 12:36 PM 07-03-2013
Me, I be working the 4th, trying to sell some cold beer to procrastinating drunks like you. :-)

:-)
[Reply]
Malakai 01:43 PM 07-03-2013
Working morning into late afternoon. Hope to be out by 5pm so I can get to my friends bbq and hang out, smoke and drink late into the evening...managed to get the 5th off for recovery.
[Reply]
jonumberone 04:08 PM 07-03-2013
I plan on making love to the air conditioning for the next 4 days.
Going outside is overrated! :-)
[Reply]
jjirons69 06:48 AM 07-04-2013
For those that care - Lowes has 40lbs of Kingsford charcoal for $10 through 7/8/13.

CLICKY
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up