Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Tatuaje Fausto Robusto Review
Outlaw God 07:16 PM 07-02-2013
$8.
5.0" x 54
Recommended by members here :-)
Prelight: Chocolate sweet hay

1st 1/3
Picking up sweet spice, coffee bean flavors, cocoa, nuts and earth, and it has a very long tasty finish, medium-full in body, perfect draw resistances, straight burn.

2nd 1/3
Dark chocolate flavors and spicy, not pepper :-) and lots of smoke, running cool.

Final 1/3
Nice sweet leathery flavors , sweet spice, coffee bean flavors, cocoa, nuts and earth still follow
Smoke time 1 hr
Score: 8.5 out of 10
Attached: P1100055.jpg (102.9 KB) 
[Reply]
dave 06:15 AM 07-03-2013
Another good review. Thank you.
These are one of my favorites. I'm surprised you liked it though. I find them a bit spicy, but, they are no doubt, one of the stronger cigars out there.
I do find a huge difference in vitolas with the Fausto. Since you enjoyed it, don't wait to long to work your way through to the smaller RG's, while the memory is fresh. I'm curious to find if you like the FT166 (my favorite) as much.
[Reply]
kelmac07 06:22 AM 07-03-2013
Surprised as well...I find these very spicy, especially when they are fresh.
[Reply]
Outlaw God 06:27 AM 07-03-2013
It was really spice I was getting then that thing called pepper :-)
Thanks for the suggestions
[Reply]
kansashat 01:38 AM 10-26-2013
Originally Posted by dave:
Another good review. Thank you.
These are one of my favorites. I'm surprised you liked it though. I find them a bit spicy, but, they are no doubt, one of the stronger cigars out there.
I do find a huge difference in vitolas with the Fausto. Since you enjoyed it, don't wait to long to work your way through to the smaller RG's, while the memory is fresh. I'm curious to find if you like the FT166 (my favorite) as much.
Am smoking a Fausto robusto right now, & it's a nice full bodied cigar, but agree with you completely. The FT166 I think is the short churchill? I find it to be a much more satisfying cigar.
[Reply]
Up