Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Cigar Shops in Nashville, TN
elderboy02 08:50 AM 06-25-2013
Does anyone know of any good cigar shops in Nashville, TN? I am going there in the middle of July for a convention at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel.
[Reply]
maninblack 09:41 AM 06-25-2013
Uptowns and Smoke & Ale are two that come to mind.
[Reply]
Blueface 10:03 AM 06-25-2013
Originally Posted by maninblack:
When in town, I prefer the strip club near the stadium.:-)
[Reply]
Buckeye Jack 11:42 AM 06-25-2013
I was at the Gaylord Opryland the last time you could smoke in it.....man that was a fun RTDA :-) They banned it after that LOL
[Reply]
Boz 10:46 PM 06-25-2013
Originally Posted by maninblack:
Tobacco Road Coffee and Smoke Shop, Stogies (in Cool Springs) and Uptowns are probably my favorites. I go to Smoke and Ale a lot because I'm literally 3 minutes away and I'll stop by if I'm looking for something not in my humi. Stogies has a pretty good selection of beer as well. If you were to go to Stogies, there is also Woody's Smokes and Brews and the Franklin Cigar Shop (which used to be Old Havana) all within a few miles of each other.
[Reply]
bonjing 10:50 PM 06-25-2013
What's a good bourbon to pick up while on Tennessee? Or is it whiskey?

Sorry for the hijack.
[Reply]
Boz 10:51 PM 06-25-2013
Let me add to this. If there's something in particular that you looking for, let me know. I can probably tell you if a shop carries it or not.
[Reply]
cmitch 11:33 PM 06-25-2013
Stogies is too stuffy for me. I like Franklin, especially since new owner took over. Uptown is a very nice place. Didn't get to stick around but I did stay at Bellemeade one afternoon. Seemed like nice people.
[Reply]
Up