Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Sports>What? No NBA Finals thread?
Brian D. 05:34 AM 06-21-2013
Good! I knew there was some reason I like this forum board! :-) :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 05:37 AM 06-21-2013
Is that still going on?
[Reply]
hammondc 06:19 AM 06-21-2013
Whats an NBA?
[Reply]
Blueface 06:28 AM 06-21-2013
Haters! :-)

I know all the reasons why he is hated, and in fact, even as a Heat fan, he bothered me last night with his "I"/"me" way of talking in the post game interview.
However, growing up in the streets of Newark, NJ, I learned very early on in life that those that talk chit better be able to back it up.
He has in fact backed it up and in a major way.

Hate or not, it was truly an amazing finals, with most games going either way, like no finals I can remember in years. For a change, the truly two best teams played and gave it their all, all the way until less than a minute left in the game. This series could have truly gone either way.

I am very glad my local team came out ahead and anyone wishing to join me for a cigar, we can meet up at the parade on Monday.:-)
[Reply]
Stephen 07:09 AM 06-21-2013
This just in...LeBron James is a pretty damn good basketball player. Dude should've won DPOY award this year, also.
[Reply]
Ubiquitous 07:10 AM 06-21-2013
Enjoy watching College Basketball, but the pro's are out of control.
[Reply]
E.J. 07:13 AM 06-21-2013
I actually like LeBron....and say good for the Heat. I find it interesting that so many people ***** about the Heat buying the Big 3....though you never hear a peep about San Antonio dumping games to get better odds to draft Duncan. They're looked at like some sort of Camelot, but are as shady as it gets.
[Reply]
Blueface 07:29 AM 06-21-2013
Originally Posted by Stephen:
This just in...LeBron James is a pretty damn good basketball player. Dude should've won DPOY award this year, also.
I am sure you meant Defensive Player of the Year but I am sure a hater will interpret it as Douchebag Player of the Year.:-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 07:35 AM 06-21-2013
I was glad to see LeBron win another championship :-)
[Reply]
RevSmoke 08:38 AM 06-21-2013
I am not a LeBron hater. I just do not enjoy watching professional basketball - period. Not a fan of professional baseball either.

Love to play baseball/softball, watch high school ball, and even semi-pro & minor league ball. Have no use for the pros.

Love football. And enjoy hockey.
[Reply]
shilala 08:48 AM 06-21-2013
I do not like the NBA simply because they talk about it on sports radio, making it suck, and forcing me to change stations.
[Reply]
Dave128 08:56 AM 06-21-2013
Congratulations to LeBron and the Heat for winning two Championships in a row! That boy has an attitude that he can back up.
[Reply]
Up