Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>What size Ashton VSG is your favorite?
Ken 06:33 AM 06-20-2013
A buddy and I were just talking about these last night, he just recently had his 1st VSG. I remember my 1st and it was an Enchantment.

I usually prefer a Torpedo/Belicoso cigar though that Enchantment just seems to hit the spot for me.
[Reply]
Outlaw God 06:39 AM 06-20-2013
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Flavors? All of it...they just seem bland to me. I could name a TON of sticks that beats it FOR ME. But that is the great thing about our little hobby... what I might enjoy, someone else doesn't and vice versa. All goes back to smoke what you like, like what you smoke. :-)
Could you please name 3 at the top for you then?
I'm thinking they will be pepper bombs :-)
[Reply]
Outlaw God 06:55 AM 06-20-2013
Originally Posted by Ken:
A buddy and I were just talking about these last night, he just recently had his 1st VSG. I remember my 1st and it was an Enchantment.

I usually prefer a Torpedo/Belicoso cigar though that Enchantment just seems to hit the spot for me.
What was interesting about the Enchantment was how long the thing smoked for it's size, credit to Ashton's quality.
Not often do I think about a cigar days later, spent another $130 last night on 1 Ashton sampler, 1 Ashton VSG Wizard, 1 Ashton VSG Sorcerer, 5 Ashton VSG Illusion
[Reply]
kelmac07 07:20 AM 06-20-2013
Originally Posted by Outlaw God:
Could you please name 3 at the top for you then?
I'm thinking they will be pepper bombs :-)
You got it...

Viaje 2009 Holiday Blend :-)
Tatuaje SW Reserva Maduro :-)
DPG JJ Series Maduro :-)
[Reply]
DaBear 07:26 AM 06-20-2013
You got it...

I call BS on this list as there's no 601 Blues to be seen. :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 07:35 AM 06-20-2013
Originally Posted by DaBear:
I call BS on this list as there's no 601 Blues to be seen. :-)
It's #4 on the list Bear. :-)
[Reply]
Outlaw God 08:58 AM 06-20-2013
You got it...

Where can I find these, no where to be found
Viaje 2009 Holiday Blend
Tatuaje SW Reserva Maduro
[Reply]
Ken 09:28 AM 06-20-2013
What was interesting about the Enchantment was how long the thing smoked for it's size, credit to Ashton's quality.
My initial perception was that it would be a quicker smoke as well. I'll take take any vitola, but look at the Enchantment 1st. This can in my head more than anything just to break away from the usual robusto or torpedo for me. I like the shape!

Enjoy ashing your recent purchase!
[Reply]
Sweet_Leaf_PDX 01:17 PM 06-21-2013
Where can I find these, no where to be found
Viaje 2009 Holiday Blend
Tatuaje SW Reserva Maduro
Both of these were limited edition sticks so they are going to be difficult to find.
[Reply]
Outlaw God 01:27 PM 06-21-2013
Originally Posted by Sweet_Leaf_PDX:
Both of these were limited edition sticks so they are going to be difficult to find.
Yea only way to get them now is the beg for one out of someone's humidor :-)
[Reply]
shark 07:55 PM 06-21-2013
Enchantment for me, or if I have the time, the Spellbound (7" x 54). That's a good 1.5 hour or more cigar
[Reply]
FUEL 07:39 AM 06-22-2013
I just had the Ashton VSG Enchantment (Perfecto) (4.3"x60) size and it was wonderful :-)

Hoping someone had a size that was there favorite and why?

Want to buy a box, they where that good, maybe I should get a sample box first.

Thanks
I love the 4th in from the left. I'm really getting into the almost lancero sizes for some strange reason. If I want a long 90 - 120 minute burner I go with the torpedo.
[Reply]
FNA 02:38 PM 06-27-2013
I'm with the OP on this, the Enchantment. For one, the burn line is always close to the nose, get wonderful whisps from that VSG wrapper.
[Reply]
longknocker 02:42 PM 06-27-2013
The Ashton VSG is one stick that I have tried time and time again and just can't get into. I've smoked about 7-8 of these, a few different sizes, and just can't enjoy them. :-)
Same, Here, Mac. Not My Cup Of Tea, Even The Aged Ones. Tried One Again Several Days Ago. Meh....
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up