Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>If you could witness any one event in history...
The Poet 12:43 PM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly:
The Who Isle of Wight show and......
any J. Geils show from the 70's and........
any of Stephen Wright's early standup shows.

MCS

Saw them in the spring of 1971, before they went all Joker and Space Cowboy, and were still first looking at the purse. Does that count? :-)

As for me, I like fireworks, so I'd pick The Big Bang . . . even if the fundamentalists here don't think that's an event in history, and thus does not count. :-) :-)
[Reply]
sevans105 12:47 PM 06-18-2013
I'm gonna go with Shilala on this one. A video record of some of the key events would go a LONG ways towards reducing some world friction. Did he? Didn't he?
[Reply]
ArgusP2 01:24 PM 06-18-2013
I'd like to the see...
...the moon landing being filmed in the studio
...the aliens building the pyramids
[Reply]
mahtofire14 01:36 PM 06-18-2013
Hands down......Woodstock.
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 02:15 PM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by The Poet:
Saw them in the spring of 1971, before they went all Joker and Space Cowboy, and were still first looking at the purse. Does that count? :-)

As for me, I like fireworks, so I'd pick The Big Bang . . . even if the fundamentalists here don't think that's an event in history, and thus does not count. :-) :-)
I think you may be talking about Steve Miller Band.

MCS
[Reply]
The Poet 02:30 PM 06-18-2013
I think you may be talking about Steve Miller Band.

MCS
Well, I am getting old. But no, I did see J. Geils in '71. And like Steve Miller, they went downhill fast after 2 or 3 albums. :-)
[Reply]
cjhalbrooks 03:02 PM 06-18-2013
I would have to say the American revolution. I feel like this country has fallen away from the pure ideas that where fought for. That an they made awesome bacon from what my grandpa told me. :-)
[Reply]
shark 03:51 PM 06-18-2013
I would like to see if there really were any notable civilizations in existence before Ancient Egypt. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 04:16 PM 06-18-2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=METb_M5s4W8
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 04:18 PM 06-18-2013
any of Stephen Wright's early standup shows.

MCS
Saw him a few times in and around boston in the late 80s / early 90s, funny guy.
[Reply]
Subvet642 04:20 PM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by shark:
I would like to see if there really were any notable civilizations in existence before Ancient Egypt. :-)
Sumer. 4500 BC.
[Reply]
Coach Deg 04:43 PM 06-18-2013
Parting the Red Sea was my first thought.

Was there for my daughters birth.

Ill go with the first Olympics.

Kunis showering would be right up there.
[Reply]
cjhalbrooks 05:20 PM 06-18-2013
I have one question. Can I bring a camera?
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 08:54 PM 06-18-2013
To be fair I think this is purely for your own satisfaction, enjoyment, curiosity, etc., you can't record it, show other people, make money off of it, this is just for yourself. You witness whatever it is and that's that.

So no you can't record Mila in the shower :-)
[Reply]
Lockspur 09:11 PM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
To be fair I think this is purely for your own satisfaction, enjoyment, curiosity, etc., you can't record it, show other people, make money off of it, this is just for yourself. You witness whatever it is and that's that.

So no you can't record Mila in the shower :-)
Ok. Then I shall record Amber Heard in the shower!

But seriously, I would want to go back and see Queen's Live Aid performance in person. Watching the recordings still gives me goosebumps.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up