Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>B/S/T access now WOOT!!
FUEL 02:08 PM 06-14-2013
All dang day I've been seeing these odd posts in my news feed and did not put two and two together... Just did.

Holy crap pnoon you were not kidding in that message about "you'll know when you have access to it." :-) Completely makes sense why there is the waiting period for us newbs. But seriously, you couldn't have given me access two days ago before my DeBeers check and the Liga Privada event?!?!??! :-) :-) :-)

Thank you Cigar Asylum!!! It's as if a portal opened up and you took the blue pill and are now in the Matrix.

:-)
J.
sevans105 02:12 PM 06-14-2013
Lol....you so crazy!
FUEL 02:16 PM 06-14-2013
Originally Posted by sevans105:
Lol....you so crazy!
Well with no health insurance I can't afford my antidepressants so I've just been drinking "No More Tears" shampoo.
TJarv 02:17 PM 06-14-2013
Careful what you wish for
pnoon 02:18 PM 06-14-2013
Originally Posted by FUEL:
All dang day I've been seeing these odd posts in my news feed and did not put two and two together... Just did.

Holy crap pnoon you were not kidding in that message about "you'll know when you have access to it." :-) Completely makes sense why there is the waiting period for us newbs. But seriously, you couldn't have given me access two days ago before my DeBeers check and the Liga Privada event?!?!??! :-) :-)

Thank you Cigar Asylum!!! It's as if a portal opened up and you took the blue pill and are now in the Matrix.

J.
You know, making such a spectacle about this will automatically revoke said privileges. :-)

Ever wonder why no one else has posted a thread about it?
Steve 02:22 PM 06-14-2013
Originally Posted by pnoon:
You know, making such a spectacle about this will automatically revoke said privileges. :-)

Ever wonder why no one else has posted a thread about it?
Lockspur 02:31 PM 06-14-2013
(hears Blackhawks approaching)
pnoon 02:34 PM 06-14-2013
Closing thread per request of James (FUEL)
Up