Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Groomsman Gifts
Sweet_Leaf_PDX 11:28 AM 06-13-2013
I am getting married shortly and need to get some groomsman gifts. I was trying to think of something cool to get for everyone and keep coming to picket knives and lighters. I would appreciate some input.

Some of my groomsman smoke cigars but not all of them; so I'm trying to think of things that are not specifically associated with cigars. Everyone does smoke in some form, so perhaps a nice soft flame lighter?

Thanks!
[Reply]
cobra03 11:41 AM 06-13-2013
I ordered Cigar holder/ flasks combo with each of their initials engraved. Then I filled it with Jonnie Walker Gold and a CC. Went over really well. Gave them something to smoke after the wedding and drink during the wedding lol. But that is cigar related
[Reply]
The Poet 11:46 AM 06-13-2013
I'd suggest bridesmaids. :-)
[Reply]
Commander Quan 12:06 PM 06-13-2013
I gave each of my guys a different pair of cufflinks that pertained to their individual interests. Two of them have warn the links in their own weddings.
[Reply]
equetefue 12:25 PM 06-13-2013
Personalized shot glasses
[Reply]
czerbe 12:27 PM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by The Poet:
I'd suggest bridesmaids.

:-)
LOL
[Reply]
T.G 12:36 PM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by Sweet_Leaf_PDX:
I am getting married shortly and need to get some groomsman gifts. I was trying to think of something cool to get for everyone and keep coming to picket knives and lighters. I would appreciate some input.

Some of my groomsman smoke cigars but not all of them; so I'm trying to think of things that are not specifically associated with cigars. Everyone does smoke in some form, so perhaps a nice soft flame lighter?

Thanks!

Evertorch
- best of both lighter worlds: soft flame and torch together.
[Reply]
Lockspur 01:19 PM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by cobra03:
I ordered Cigar holder/ flasks combo with each of their initials engraved. Then I filled it with Jonnie Walker Gold and a CC. Went over really well. Gave them something to smoke after the wedding and drink during the wedding lol. But that is cigar related
This
[Reply]
Simple1 02:01 PM 06-13-2013
I was in a wedding where part of the gift was a zippo stick lighter http://www.zippo.com/lighters.aspx?id=1229 I still use it around the house on a regular basis, and my wife uses it even more for all of her candles.
[Reply]
Jefft72 03:08 PM 06-13-2013
For my groomsmen we got them ll igloo coolers (the ones with a handle, but is bigger than a six packer) and filled it with a 6 pack of beer and a varied assortment of snacks. 10+ years later I am still using mine, and see some of my groomsmen using theirs on various weekend excursions. It fit my want to give something that would be practical. As we prepared the coolers we did pass out a questionnaire to all groomsmen asking their favorite beer, snacks, candy, etc so that we could personalize it as well.
[Reply]
mjdx88 04:21 PM 06-13-2013
I got my groomsmen a shave soap kit from etsy, this was packaged in some nice cigar boxes, and to go along with that two small bottles of liquor(personalized to taste) and a small cigar. Everyone really enjoyed it!
[Reply]
Ncpsycho 07:56 AM 06-14-2013
Coach guns
Attached: download.jpg (8.5 KB) 
[Reply]
hammondc 08:19 AM 06-14-2013
Originally Posted by Commander Quan:
I gave each of my guys a different pair of cufflinks that pertained to their individual interests. Two of them have warn the links in their own weddings.
Plus one on this. I have been on the giving and receiving end of this gift and it really is nice to have something personal.
[Reply]
Sweet_Leaf_PDX 11:49 PM 06-14-2013
Thanks for the suggestions. I like the cuff links idea
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 06:10 AM 06-15-2013
Instead of having them rent suits or tuxes, I decided to buy them suits and of course the ties.
[Reply]
CigarNut 11:42 AM 06-15-2013
I got married 30 years ago and I can't remember what gifts I gave my groomsmen :-)
[Reply]
Mike25 08:51 PM 06-30-2013
Have you take a look at caricatures, very cool. This site has some good ones.

www.groovygroomsmengifts.com
[Reply]
Up