Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Sports>College Baseball - Oregon vs Utah
E.J. 08:30 AM 05-27-2013
The pics suck(phone), but what a GREAT time 3/4 of the family had at the ball park yesterday. Day game, perfect weather and were able to avoid the sweep by the #7 ranked Oregon Ducks.

Looks empty, but bet there were 1,500 people there... Which was nice, as you could really kick back, feet over the chair in front of you....eat your dog and peanuts in peace.

The Little One was also able to catch a ball(nerf) and tshirt....which made her REALLY HAPPY.....

It was the last game of the season for the Utes, who finished 21-31.... If I would have known how fun it was, would have gone to a lot more games. Guess there is always next year. Think I will bring my camera next time as well, security looked to be VERY lax....

First pitch....12:34

[Reply]
E.J. 08:31 AM 05-27-2013
Final pitch, 3:31

[Reply]
The Poet 09:50 AM 05-27-2013
A beautiful setting for a ballpark, no doubt. But why does it look like there were more people in the dugouts than the stands? :-)

Glad you had fun.
[Reply]
E.J. 10:02 AM 05-27-2013
Originally Posted by The Poet:
A beautiful setting for a ballpark, no doubt. But why does it look like there were more people in the dugouts than the stands? :-)

Glad you had fun.
Just checked the attendance, 1,342....which isn't bad for this team. But about a tenth of the 13,500 the women's gymnastics brings in....:-)

You've got to win to bring the masses....
[Reply]
The Poet 10:18 AM 05-27-2013
Originally Posted by E.J.:
Just checked the attendance, 1,342....which isn't bad for this team.

You've got to win to bring the masses....
Sounds about what Mac's Mets will be drawing by August. :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 01:20 PM 05-27-2013
Originally Posted by The Poet:
Sounds about what Mac's Mets will be drawing by August. :-)
August? How about mid June the way we're playing. :-) :-)
[Reply]
The Poet 01:51 PM 05-27-2013
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
August? How about mid June the way we're playing. :-) :-)

Well, you should draw pretty good the next two games anyway. :-)
[Reply]
Up