Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Entertainment>The Office
forgop 10:45 PM 05-21-2013
This is the only non-reality series I've watched over the years and I finally caught up on all 22 episodes of the final season since the weekend.

There were some really down episodes with the departure of Michael Scott, but overall was pleased with how it all came to an end. It's too bad to see it go.

Now to start over with season 1 and watch them all again over the course of the summer again.

:-)
[Reply]
ColdCuts 12:41 AM 05-22-2013
I would recommend the original UK version of the series if you haven't already seen it. It's even better. :-)
[Reply]
irratebass 07:48 AM 05-22-2013
I agree Duane, great show, sad to see it go, but it was time and they did it the right way imo.
[Reply]
ironchefscott 12:44 PM 05-22-2013
I liked the US version a bit more. I guess I did not understand the humor. Maybe I am a dumb american?
[Reply]
czerbe 12:49 PM 05-22-2013
My wife and I loved the show but stopped watching it after Michael left the show. We did catch the last show which was nice and I thought they did it well.. most shows don't end on a high not (2 and a half men) cough cough
[Reply]
irratebass 01:13 PM 05-22-2013
Originally Posted by czerbe:
My wife and I loved the show but stopped watching it after Michael left the show. We did catch the last show which was nice and I thought they did it well.. most shows don't end on a high not (2 and a half men) cough cough
The Sopranos (HACK HACK COUGH COUGH)
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 02:00 AM 05-23-2013
Love the show, watched it since it first appeared on tv. It was a joy to see everyone grow. Watching the farewell and interview, I got a little teary eyed and so did my wife. The wonderful thing about this show was that, it seemed so real. How could a show like this, where 90% of the setting is inside an office, and I could still be entertained. Sad to see this show end, but all good things come to an end, I guess...
[Reply]
Up