Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>WTF !!! Beetles
equetefue 06:35 PM 05-02-2013
So as im redoing my cabinet i open a box of Alex Bradley and luckily it had just one single stick.

Good thing cause this is what i found when i slid the band.

Warning. The folling image my be disturbing for some. Lol

[Reply]
EricF 06:36 PM 05-02-2013
Looks like the rest of your stock is heading for a deep freeze!

Sorry to see that!
[Reply]
T.G 06:36 PM 05-02-2013
Originally Posted by equetefue:
Warning. The folling image my be disturbing for some. Lol
Not really. It's an alec bradley.

:-)
[Reply]
Mattso3000 06:50 PM 05-02-2013
Sorry to threadjack here but I just opened a box that showed up today and there was a tiny green beetle scurrying across the cigars. I checked the cigars and they all appear to be okay and then immediately zip-locked it and put it in the deep freeze. Never had an encounter with cigar beetles here...slightly disturbing.
[Reply]
icehog3 07:26 PM 05-02-2013
Originally Posted by Mattso3000:
Sorry to threadjack here but I just opened a box that showed up today and there was a tiny green beetle scurrying across the cigars. I checked the cigars and they all appear to be okay and then immediately zip-locked it and put it in the deep freeze. Never had an encounter with cigar beetles here...slightly disturbing.
Green? Not a cigar beetle then, Matt.

Probably a head lice. :-)
[Reply]
Mattso3000 07:30 PM 05-02-2013
Yeah, I wasn't sure what it was. I've seen the pix before but I thought maybe it was newly hatched. Whatever it was, I'm sure it won't survive the freezer.
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 07:33 PM 05-02-2013
Originally Posted by Mattso3000:
Yeah, I wasn't sure what it was. I've seen the pix before but I thought maybe it was newly hatched. Whatever it was, I'm sure it won't survive the freezer.
It's a cold world. Reminds me of the Head Lice episode on South Park.

It always gives me the creeps when these threads, pictures, etc come up. I can't remember the user, but he had I believe a full box of CC's get turned to dust.
[Reply]
shark 06:40 PM 05-06-2013
Then this one will make you weep: (not mine, BTW)

[Reply]
equetefue 06:41 PM 05-06-2013
Oh my god!! Ill consider myself lucky it was isolated to a single stick on a lonely box
[Reply]
Up