Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Nuttier than a squirrel
CoffeeWaterBeer 01:39 PM 04-22-2013
I'm looking for recommendations for very nutty smokes (I'm realize I'm setting all the wise-guys up with that comment). I had a J Fuego Origin Maduro the other day that had some really nice, out in front, nutty flavor and I'm looking for more smokes with this flavor profile.

I've seen lots of recommendation threads focusing on a wrapper or strength, even combo of flavors, but haven't turned up any flavor specific threads. I could be a bad searcher too, who knows.

What say you Brothers?
[Reply]
dave 01:46 PM 04-22-2013
Padilla Artemis is like eating cashews. Unfortunately, I haven't had one that burned near well enough to enjoy more than a couple inches. I don't know if it's construction or composition, or what....But, that first ten or 15 minutes before the burn goes to hell is pure nutty.
[Reply]
Lockspur 02:40 PM 04-22-2013
5 Vegas High Primings has a bit of toasted peanuts in it. Great morning cigar.
[Reply]
cmitch 02:43 PM 04-22-2013
5 Vegas A Alphas have some nuttiness with hints of cinnamon.
[Reply]
The Poet 02:52 PM 04-22-2013
Originally Posted by CoffeeWaterBeer:
I'm realize I'm setting all the wise-guys up with that comment.

That's my cue! :-)

You might look at some of the Dominican samplers many retailers offer, as I've found a lot of them to be as nutty as am I. :-)
[Reply]
T.G 03:18 PM 04-22-2013
Avo XO
[Reply]
CoffeeWaterBeer 09:08 AM 04-23-2013
Excellent starting list as I haven't tried most of these. I have had one or two High Primings but paired with several beers, I don't recall specifics. :-)

Thanks All, and keep the recs coming.
[Reply]
Up