Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Sports>Golf Balls - what do you play - where do you buy?
Blak Smyth 11:55 AM 06-28-2013
I was buying the Callaway Diablos ($19.99 box of 12 at Dicks) but after losing about 8 in a single round of golf I decided to buy even cheaper until I know what I am doing. I did notice that the cheap balls (Slazinger Raw Distance- 3 boxes of 12 for $25 at Dicks) will sometimes shred a little, never had that problem with the Diablos.
[Reply]
E.J. 07:27 PM 06-28-2013
Still playing e6's
[Reply]
Cenookie 08:32 PM 06-28-2013
The best ball for the buck has to be the MaxFli Noodle, Long&Soft. Great pop off the driver, and super feel around the green. I usually shoot low to mid 80's and was a Pro V1 player until 5 Yrs ago, tried a Noodle and never looked back. They are always on sale. Just my:-).
[Reply]
Stephen 11:17 PM 06-29-2013
Haven't been able to play for the better part of two years due to all my ear problems, but during the week I'd always play Gamer V2's. My buddies would always chide me for playing with such a, "cheap" ball. Until they hit one, that is. I believe that they're only sold at Dick's now, or so I'm told. I will say that for tournaments and such I'd still play with V1x.
[Reply]
mahtofire14 11:51 PM 06-29-2013
Originally Posted by Stephen:
Haven't been able to play for the better part of two years due to all my ear problems, but during the week I'd always play Gamer V2's. My buddies would always chide me for playing with such a, "cheap" ball. Until they hit one, that is. I believe that they're only sold at Dick's now, or so I'm told. I will say that for tournaments and such I'd still play with V1x.
Definitely a solid ball for $15 a dozen. Very nice feel.
[Reply]
hammondc 06:19 AM 07-02-2013
Titleist DT-SoLo or Maxfli Noodle.
[Reply]
DaBear 07:09 PM 07-06-2013
My favorites are the Top Flite D2 Feels. I can shape shots with those suckers like nothing else. That said, I do enjoy mixing it up with Taylormade Burner TP Tours. Get a nice little added bonus on my drives with those bad boys.
[Reply]
Mr.Maduro 07:25 PM 07-06-2013
When I play, (rarely) I love starting off with a sleeve of Titleist NXT Tours. After I lose those, I will play whatever random balls I have in my bag. Usually some kind of seconds of balls I've found.
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 07:59 PM 07-06-2013
Its been a number of months, but I enjoy using the Noodle Long n Soft myself. Hits great off the driver, 3W, and hybrids, with nice amount of spin and checks on the green just fine from the irons.

When I find one (a Pro V1) hanging out by itself in the ruff or brush, this is another ball that I enjoy too...

[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up