Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Alexandria, va cigar shops
Nathan 08:48 PM 04-12-2013
I am going to be in Alexandria, VA for a few hours before driving west to Minneapolis on Sunday. What is everyones favorite cigar store in the area. I want to take advantage of the low taxes compared to MN and buy some smokes.
[Reply]
joeobx 05:59 AM 04-13-2013
In Alexandria there is John Crouch on King street just up from Union street, no smoking area and a little high but in the middle of old town if you want to pick up a smoke and walk around. Down on Eisenhower Ave. there is Cigar Palace ok prices and I think there is a smoking area upstairs. Cigar Connection is in Arlington, haven't been in there for a long time but had a decent selection and a couch and is close to Baileys in Ballston Commons where you can smoke. If your going up 95 from the south there is Select Leaf in Aquia right off 95, has a good selection and a nice lounge area. In Woodbridge not far off 95 there is Old Virginia Tobacco, has a small lounge area and ok selection.
Hope this helps.
[Reply]
tsolomon 06:26 AM 04-13-2013
Depending on which route you take, in Maryland Drapers in Bethesda has a good selection. Going up 270 there are a couple of Davidus stores, the one in Urbana is nice. :-)
[Reply]
Nathan 02:15 PM 04-13-2013
Thanks for the info guys, I'll definitely check one out.
[Reply]
Up