[Reply]
irratebass 09:58 AM 04-10-2013
Originally Posted by Blocky Patel:
Here's the link. Very helpful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZdAS_97DxU
:-) :-)
[Reply]
CoffeeWaterBeer 10:17 AM 04-16-2013
I think everything that could be said has been said at this point, most important being personal preference.
For me, if it's a cheap stick, I don't feel horrible about just letting it go. I've found that even with purging, a re-lit stick does tend to be a bit stronger. I'll still do it though if it's a great cigar.
[Reply]
Sadden 11:22 PM 04-16-2013
Originally Posted by Blocky Patel:
Yeah, but, I enjoy smoking outside and having sex inside

Nothing wrong with having sex outside every once and awhile.
[Reply]
Gabe215 03:31 AM 04-17-2013
I was also told to blow out right after putting it out because gasses form inside the cigar from the heat and lingering smoke and blowing on the cigar releases them and your cigar will be able to relight without bitterness, but still will not be as good as it would've been. I'd say start smoking petite coronas.
[Reply]
Steve 07:05 AM 04-17-2013
Originally Posted by markem:
The term that this is called is "purge". It can also freshen up flavors in a lit stick when you are well in to it or help with a cigar that you smoked too fast and is over heated. I sometimes use it when the wrapper isn't burning right just to get it to even out.

There are people on this board who think nothing of picking up a day old cigar from an ashtray on the patio and lighting up. There are those who say that once it is out, it is out. The purge is a very useful technique, so experiment with it. Also, you can clip the ash end a little bit to get rid of the cold ash that you might inhale when lighting.

I relight cigars all the time when working in the yard. Have no idea if its been 10 minutes or 30 minutes since it went out. Never had a problem.

And I hope that you never do as well :-)
:-):-)
[Reply]
Steve 07:05 AM 04-17-2013
Originally Posted by Sadden:
Nothing wrong with having sex outside every once and awhile.
:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up