Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Promotion
Cyanide 08:01 PM 12-11-2008
Congratulations...

It always feels good to get what you deserve, especially during times when few are getting what they deserve.

Make the best of it....time with the child and wife is worth gold!!!

Cheers

Cyanide
[Reply]
rhdad42 08:29 PM 12-11-2008
Heartfelt congratulations, and good for you and the family! I hope you don't mind if I revel in a bit of your good news. After reading the thread about the idiots up in Boston, this turns things right around and makes me feel good. Image
[Reply]
icehog3 11:18 PM 12-11-2008
Awesome news, Dustin...Congrats! :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Sailchaser 11:27 PM 12-11-2008
What a nice sign of relief that people that work hard still get what they deserve, way to go and congrats on the job and your newly found time
[Reply]
Savor the Stick 12:01 AM 12-12-2008
Originally Posted by Bruzee:
With as much time as I spend here with you fine folks, I really wanted to share some recent good fortune. After 10 years of working at my Department, and spending 8 of that on swing shift (1600-0200) on the streets, I am headed for a desk job. I was recently told I would be given an investigator's position starting Jan 5th. This will consist of day shift (0700-1730), with every Saturday, Sunday and Monday off, a Department issued take home car & and I can throw those old uniforms in the closet. While I am giving up something I truely love, this new schedule will allow me to see more of my wife and daughter. My wife and daughter's excitement alone is enough to make it worth it to me.

With the status of today's economy, I realize I am blessed to have a job, nonetheless getting a promotion. Which is another great reason to share with you inmates. Thanks for letting me share. :-)

Congrats....I am so happy for you. And that extra time with the family will be great for you all.
So where do I send the congratulatory sticks???
If you are a praying man say some for me I was let know that my position will be ending the end of this year. I am really excited about the new things in store for me.:-):-):-)
STS:-)

[Reply]
white_s2k 12:16 AM 12-12-2008
Congratulations!! No better feeling in the world than being rewarded for all your hard work :-)
[Reply]
Waynegro1 01:03 AM 12-12-2008
Congrats Dustin, couldn't happen to a better guy. Enjoy the family time my friend.:-)
[Reply]
Partagaspete 02:01 AM 12-12-2008
Congratulations and thank you very much for your service.

T
[Reply]
MadAl 07:26 AM 12-12-2008
That's great news, I'm sure you've worked your butt off to get it, congrats
[Reply]
rizzle 07:32 AM 12-12-2008
Good job Bruzee. Just do me a favor...if my wife calls looking for any investigative help, you don't know nothing about nothing.
:-)
[Reply]
Bruzee 07:50 AM 12-12-2008
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Awesome news, Dustin...Congrats! :-) :-) :-)
Thanks Tom!

Originally Posted by Sailchaser:
What a nice sign of relief that people that work hard still get what they deserve, way to go and congrats on the job and your newly found time
Thank you... The extra time will be very nice. I can catch up where I have fallen behind with my family! Thanks again.

Originally Posted by Savor the Stick:
Congrats....I am so happy for you. And that extra time with the family will be great for you all.
So where do I send the congratulatory sticks???
If you are a praying man say some for me I was let know that my position will be ending the end of this year. I am really excited about the new things in store for me.:-):-):-)
STS:-)
STS,
Thanks bro! Good luck for you too. Of course I am a prayin man. Can't do this job without some faith bro! Consider your prayers sent! :-)

Originally Posted by Waynegro1:
Congrats Dustin, couldn't happen to a better guy. Enjoy the family time my friend.:-)
Ah shucks....thanks friend! :-)
[Reply]
mojo65 07:58 AM 12-12-2008
Originally Posted by Bruzee:
Thanks Darrell.... Yeah... It is a "Detective" job, and actually has that title... I will be investigating Sexual Assault crimes...
Your a better man than I if you can do that job......
[Reply]
Bruzee 08:07 AM 12-12-2008
Originally Posted by rizzle:
Good job Bruzee. Just do me a favor...if my wife calls looking for any investigative help, you don't know nothing about nothing.
:-)
I'm not touching that one Rizzle! I'll give you heads up so you can flee the country!! :-)

Originally Posted by mojo65:
Your a better man than I if you can do that job......
Gonna be a tough one, thats for sure..... But someone's got to do it. :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 09:12 AM 12-12-2008
Congratulations! Enjoy that new schedule. First shift makes all the difference.
[Reply]
bvilchez 09:45 AM 12-12-2008
Congrtas on the promotion but most of all on getting to spend time with your family. Cherish every moment you can.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up