Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Lounge in Redding, CA
CigarSquid 08:11 AM 03-16-2013
I will be in Redding for a bit tomorrow. I may stop by a lounge, if there is one.

Does anyone know of a good lounge in Redding, Ca?

Thanks in advance for the help.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 08:44 AM 03-17-2013
Bump.

Guess Redding sucks for a lounge just as much as Medford.
[Reply]
sikk50 07:40 PM 03-17-2013
Shoot! I wish I saw this I would have invited you over!!!!! We don't have a lounge here, theres only one shop that has cigars "tobacco and brew." Good selection for what it is. Hit me up if you're coming down here again in the future!
[Reply]
CigarSquid 08:16 PM 03-17-2013
For sure. We went by the softball fields to check them out. I will have some tournaments down there this summer.
[Reply]
sikk50 08:18 PM 03-17-2013
Nice! Let me know! We can herf here, could probably get Dice (Skywalker) and Richard (tzzadi [sp?]) to join!
[Reply]
CigarSquid 08:22 PM 03-17-2013
Next time I will PM you when I go through and have some time.
[Reply]
T.G 09:33 PM 03-17-2013
Originally Posted by sikk50:
Nice! Let me know! We can herf here, could probably get Dice (Skywalker) and Richard (tzzadi [sp?]) to join!
Grampa Dice doesn't herf anymore.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 01:18 PM 04-12-2013
Any nice sports bars in Redding to catch, maybe an A's game on Saturday evening?

And, so I am clear, there are no lounges in Redding to smoke at?
[Reply]
Skywalker 02:04 PM 04-12-2013
Originally Posted by T.G:
Grampa Dice doesn't herf anymore.
:-)

Originally Posted by garryyjr:
Any nice sports bars in Redding to catch, maybe an A's game on Saturday evening?

And, so I am clear, there are no lounges in Redding to smoke at?
No. However, there is a cigar club, The Grindstone. Members smoke outside or in the clubhouse. It is an invite-only kind of group. They only meet on Fridays and special events.

Also, The Vintage restaurant does allow patrons to smoke cigars outside in their patio area.

[Reply]
T.G 03:06 PM 04-12-2013
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
:-)

No. However, there is a cigar club, The Grindstone. Members smoke outside or in the clubhouse. It is an invite-only kind of group. They only meet on Fridays and special events.

Also, The Vintage restaurant does allow patrons to smoke cigars outside in their patio area.

See. I told you he didn't herf anymore. No invite to come see him.
[Reply]
Up