Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Cincinnati - New Cigar Lounge
elderboy02 09:07 AM 02-27-2013
House of Cigar opened up their new lounge yesterday in Sharonville. Me and a bunch of the Cincinnati/Dayton guys were there to check out their first day open. It is an awesome lounge. They have a ton of cigars including the good ones (Tat, Viaje, Illusione, Pepin, etc) and they have brand new leather chairs and couches. The lounge area is enormous and can probably fit 60 people easily.

Check it out sometime :-)

The address is:
4010 Hauck Road
Cincinnati OH, 45241
[Reply]
Brian D. 09:28 AM 02-27-2013
I might stop out there tomorrow. One of our mutual pals showed me some pictures of the place when I saw him at the Tuesday herf last night. Looks very nice.
[Reply]
irratebass 10:00 AM 02-27-2013
Right on Dan, thanks for the info......need to see if they will ship :-)

How far is this compared to TPS and Beer Sellar?
[Reply]
elderboy02 10:28 AM 02-27-2013
Originally Posted by irratebass:
Right on Dan, thanks for the info......need to see if they will ship :-)

How far is this compared to TPS and Beer Sellar?
It is 28 minutes north of The Beer Sellar. Luckily, it is only 10 minutes from where I work so I can swing by after work for a cigar. We need a lounge badly as there were no real good lounges in Cincy. This lounge kicks a$$ :-)
[Reply]
irratebass 10:32 AM 02-27-2013
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
It is 28 minutes north of The Beer Sellar. Luckily, it is only 10 minutes from where I work so I can swing by after work for a cigar. We need a lounge badly as there were no real good lounges in Cincy. This lounge kicks a$$ :-)
That is awesome! Definitely need to check it out
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 10:36 AM 02-27-2013
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
I used to do that with the local lounge here, now it's popping in for one around lunch time some days when you just need to get away, such a huge bonus.

:-)
[Reply]
hotreds 11:51 AM 02-27-2013
I'll hafta check it out- it's about the same distance as Beer Seller from me, altho I imagine the traffic would be worse going there.
[Reply]
elderboy02 12:09 PM 02-27-2013
Originally Posted by hotreds:
I'll hafta check it out- it's about the same distance as Beer Seller from me, altho I imagine the traffic would be worse going there.
It isn't bad at all because it is literally right off of 275 where it meets 42.
[Reply]
elderboy02 12:12 PM 02-27-2013
He doesn't have any signs up yet on the place. Here is a picture the owner tweeted out: Image
[Reply]
Brian D. 02:32 PM 02-28-2013
Originally Posted by Brian D.:
I might stop out there tomorrow. One of our mutual pals showed me some pictures of the place when I saw him at the Tuesday herf last night. Looks very nice.
Yep, I lived up to that earlier statement and stopped in there today. Quite a selection of smokes. Found a few things that aren't available locally elsewhere, so I bought two of those. Seating for fifty or more counting the conference room. All but one of the other customers who were there during my visit are current cigar pals.
[Reply]
maninblack 07:44 PM 02-28-2013
Nice pictures Chief! :-)
[Reply]
Eleven 06:48 AM 03-05-2013
Wow. We were just there at Scrambler Marie's a week ago. Had no idea a cigar lounge was there :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 07:13 AM 03-05-2013
Originally Posted by Eleven:
Wow. We were just there at Scrambler Marie's a week ago. Had no idea a cigar lounge was there :-)
Yeah, they just opened last Tuesday and they don't have any signs up yet.
[Reply]
burgstet 05:19 PM 03-05-2013
Originally Posted by Brian D.:
Yep, I lived up to that earlier statement and stopped in there today. Quite a selection of smokes. Found a few things that aren't available locally elsewhere, so I bought two of those. Seating for fifty or more counting the conference room. All but one of the other customers who were there during my visit are current cigar pals.
Actually just checked the place out myself. The place is loaded with leather couches and a private lounge. Max occupancy posted by the fire department is 99 unconcentrated (reading this straight off the sign). But with the couches alone I counted about 70 people can sit comfotably, not including the private lounge.
[Reply]
hotreds 05:37 PM 03-05-2013
Welcome, Eric!
[Reply]
burgstet 06:05 PM 03-05-2013
Originally Posted by hotreds:
Welcome, Eric!
Thanks! Im a new cigar smoker myself and this forum has been a great help to getting started.
[Reply]
hotreds 06:13 PM 03-05-2013
Join us:

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=60868
[Reply]
Brian D. 12:32 PM 03-06-2013
Originally Posted by burgstet:
Actually just checked the place out myself. The place is loaded with leather couches and a private lounge. Max occupancy posted by the fire department is 99 unconcentrated (reading this straight off the sign). But with the couches alone I counted about 70 people can sit comfotably, not including the private lounge.
Yeah I'm in the fire racket and have never been good at guessing occupancy limits, always have to look at the book. But I know they don't figure in if lotsa the people happen to be, um, generously proportioned. :-)

As a small aside, based on my visit today: If anybody local to this new House of Cigar knows someone in the snowplowing business, the shop wouldn't mind being introduced to them.
[Reply]
Up