Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>Arturo Fuente Holiday Release
T.G 12:20 PM 12-08-2012
Originally Posted by W.B.:
I agree, it being an 'artistic' vitola. However concerning the smoke experience, when I've had 55's(which aren't very many as they are my least favorite Anejo vitola) they've been much less boldly flavorful to me than a Shark.
That's probably the draw restriction from the square pressing. It does change the profile a bit. Carlos Fuente Jr has stated many times that there is no difference in the blend between any of the Anejos.
[Reply]
W.B. 02:10 PM 12-08-2012
Originally Posted by T.G:
That's probably the draw restriction from the square pressing. It does change the profile a bit. Carlos Fuente Jr has stated many times that there is no difference in the blend between any of the Anejos.
Frankly, I am a bit surprised at that statement and would like to understand more of what he meant and the context the interview/conversation. Because it would shock me if he meant that a change in a cigars proportions have no effect upon the blend. As an Anejo fan, would you please post any links or magazine articles concerning one of the interviews with Carlito and the Anejo topic in this thread or pm them to me; I didn't find any after the 'google it' I did.
[Reply]
T.G 10:48 PM 12-08-2012
scaling the proportons of tobacco up or down for a change in vitola does not constitute a change in a blend. as for the profiles being slightly different between different vitolas, of course, different vitolas smoke differently, this is well established.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Gabe215 07:24 AM 12-09-2012
Got 5 Untold Story Maduros for 9.50 a price plus it was buy 4 get one free, box of Aņejo 49, and 2 sharks
[Reply]
whodeeni 07:35 AM 12-09-2012
Originally Posted by Gabe215:
Got 5 Untold Story Maduros for 9.50 a price plus it was buy 4 get one free, box of Aņejo 49, and 2 sharks
That is freakin amazing!:-)
[Reply]
mkarnold1 07:37 AM 12-09-2012
I scored a shark at the Tobacco Grove/ Halfwheel event on Friday.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up