Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>What do you guys think of the MUWAT Bait Fish?
Sonic04GT 11:25 AM 10-06-2012
Actually, school me on DE.

I was a big fan of the DE infused cigars when I started smoking a little over a year ago. Still have about 10 in a separate humidor as a change of pace every once in a while.

Had an Undercrown robusto a while back and really liked it. Picked these up yesterday:

Was looking at the Bait Fish and they seem like a neat little short smoke. However, upon reading it appears they actually changed the blend a little bit with the Bait Fish?

The Short Story was my go-to short smoke for a little while but for some reason the taste got away from me and I haven't cared much for them anymore.

What do you guys think of the Bait Fish/MUWAT, Liga, Undercrown, etc.
[Reply]
Brian D. 12:10 PM 10-06-2012
Around here they are still much clamored after. Usually I like "Gotta have!" cigars much better after the hysteria dies down--especially if they get reduced for clearance at my local B&M's. (Such is the case with LFD Air Benders right now, yay! :-))

But yeah I tried a couple of the Bait Fish some time back and liked them pretty well. Just currently a little spendy to my wallet for a shorty go-to stick. And, not always findable at the moment.
[Reply]
MurphysLaw 12:44 PM 10-06-2012
I really like them Chris, Smoke Inn had them in stock last time I was in there. Great little full flavor, med-full body short smoke.
[Reply]
kelmac07 01:02 PM 10-06-2012
I enjoy them a lot better than the 60RG one.
[Reply]
Sonic04GT 01:29 PM 10-06-2012
Originally Posted by MurphysLaw:
I really like them Chris, Smoke Inn had them in stock last time I was in there. Great little full flavor, med-full body short smoke.
Why yes, yes they did. :-)

I'll probably give one a shot next time I go by that way.
[Reply]
MurphysLaw 01:43 PM 10-06-2012
Originally Posted by Sonic04GT:
Why yes, yes they did. :-)

I'll probably give one a shot next time I go by that way.
I'm two minutes away from the west palm store if you ever want to meet up drop me a PM :-)
[Reply]
emopunker2004 02:03 PM 10-06-2012
i'm a big fan of the DE line of non infused smokes. i usually enjoy them more than.....Tats
[Reply]
Kevin(n)tn 10:41 PM 10-06-2012
I was gifted one from a huge bomb i recieved. Have since gone through three bundles. Its my "on the way to work smoke".
[Reply]
Sonic04GT 10:45 PM 10-06-2012
Originally Posted by MurphysLaw:
I'm two minutes away from the west palm store if you ever want to meet up drop me a PM :-)
Sounds good :-)
Originally Posted by Kevin(n)tn:
I was gifted one from a huge bomb i recieved. Have since gone through three bundles. Its my "on the way to work smoke".
Good to hear! I'll probably just grab a fiver if I do get some.
[Reply]
Up