Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Football & Cigars...
whodeeni 06:45 AM 09-10-2012
I had a great weekend ladies and gentlemen! I didn't have a lot going on this weekend so Saturday Afternoon &
Sunday Afternoon I went to a local cigar shop that has a decent lounge area with my uncle. Our intent was
to kick back, smoke some good sticks, enjoy some wine, and watch some football.

I made my courtesy purchases and we settled in. On both days in this one particular section there was a
group of three guys. The first day, I ended up getting into a long discussion about premium cigars and the
cigar business in general. Come to find out, they are in the process of planning/opening a high end premium
cigar bar in Atlanta.

The second day, the guys in that section happened to be corporate executives. They were watching golf,
my uncle and I were watching the falcons game. I ended up joining them because they were playing .25/.50
cent poker. (Fun way to make the time go buy huh? :-) I shared some homemade wine with them, and we
ended up catching the tail end of the falcons game.

My only intention was to watch football, smoke cigars, and kick it with my uncle. It turned into a great
networking opportunity, and we both made some new friends! What was the common denominator of the
comraderie? Cigars and a love for sports (specifically football)
[Reply]
CigarNut 07:16 AM 09-10-2012
It's cool how a shared hobby and passion can lead to days like you had. :-) :-)
[Reply]
PCR 07:21 AM 09-10-2012
Hey what a great couple of days you had. I wish we had smoking lounges here.
[Reply]
hscmit 07:58 AM 09-10-2012
always nice to have a good lounge to relax in
[Reply]
N2 GOLD 08:29 AM 09-10-2012
Cigars & sports always make for great times & brings folks together... :-)
[Reply]
Up