Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Auuugh, the cabin fever!
Silound 06:34 PM 08-29-2012
This "hurricane" that seems to be creeping nearer has caused the local authorities to implement a strict 6-8 curfew, which is driving me crazy. Can't smoke outside, can't go to a bar, can't go to the local smoking club. Don't smoke inside my place, ladies don't like it.

I'm really running out of things to do with two days off from work. Why is it I can never find enough time to do the things I want to do during the weekend, but two forced days of sitting at home and I've run out of things to do :-)
[Reply]
Ogre 06:44 PM 08-29-2012
Sorry to hear this brother. Hope you dont have any issues with the storm.
[Reply]
357 10:32 AM 08-30-2012
I want to feel sympathy but....I can't. :-)

We, who live where we get snow for months at a time, have a hard time sympathizing with someone who has two days of being couped up and complains. We get unbearable smoking weather for months at a time, plus our lovely smoking ban in bars makes winters extra fun.

:-)
[Reply]
357 10:33 AM 08-30-2012
That said, we don't get hurricanes. My prayers are with those who see Isaac bearing down.
[Reply]
Silound 01:34 PM 08-30-2012
Thankfully, it blew over quick.

I don't mind smoking in the cold or a stiff breeze, but trying to smoke when it's pouring rain and the wind is blowing that rain at you in 50mph gusts...it gets hard :-)

Also, I live here so I don't have to be cooped up! :P
[Reply]
GWN 07:30 PM 08-30-2012
Welcome to Canada :-)
[Reply]
Up