Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>newish smoker trying to find a stick
T.G 12:03 PM 08-27-2012
Originally Posted by 68TriShield:

And me,I'm a prick and I know it :-)
I never viewed your comment as "being a prick" Dave.
[Reply]
rno 06:04 PM 08-27-2012
Originally Posted by jjirons69:
Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 or 1992 are on the maduro side, are sweet and chocolatey, and don't have the pepper blasts.
thank you for the suggestion Jamie it was perfect

i bought a Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 robusto and just got done smoking it !!WOW!! that was a step in the right direction i loved it id give it a 8 out of 10 i shared it with my mother who after smelling it had to try it,she is now a cigar smoker because of it :-) i liked it so much i smoked it down to half an inch until i had to put it down because it was burning my lips.

i smoked my Padron 1964 Anniversary Corona after lunch it was good it was a interesting smoke but not really what i am looking for at this time

i also picked up a Arturo Fuente Hemingway Classic that i plan to smoke tomorrow
[Reply]
TJarv 06:11 PM 08-27-2012
Originally Posted by rno:
thank you for the suggestion Jamie it was perfect

i bought a Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 robusto and just got done smoking it !!WOW!! that was a step in the right direction i loved it id give it a 8 out of 10 i shared it with my mother who after smelling it had to try it,she is now a cigar smoker because of it :-) i liked it so much i smoked it down to half an inch until i had to put it down because it was burning my lips.

i smoked my Padron 1964 Anniversary Corona after lunch it was good it was a interesting smoke but not really what i am looking for at this time

i also picked up a Arturo Fuente Hemingway Classic that i plan to smoke tomorrow
Looks like you just got that little nudge down the slope:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
mtnman 09:15 PM 08-27-2012
Just my $0.02... I agree with all the AF Hemingway comments. Those are great. For maduro, I keep coming back to the 601 blue. I have only been smoking about a stick per day this summer and the search to find the ones I like has been awesome. Thanks mostly to the guys in this forum for their reviews and opinions.
[Reply]
Mr. Ed 11:02 PM 08-27-2012
Hmmmm, good suggestions so far. Cabaiguan is another good one. Perdomo Lot 23 is a nice mild-medium cigar I think goes well with coffee.
[Reply]
RWhisenand 09:44 PM 08-28-2012
I second the Lot 23's, a good medium very tasty smoke.
[Reply]
rno 10:52 AM 08-29-2012
Arturo Fuente Hemingway Classic was pretty good i picked up a short story last night will smoke it today
[Reply]
REALMCCOY 05:09 PM 09-09-2012
Definitely anything Arturo Fuente. Natural, maduro, cameroon(which of course is what the entire Hemingway line is I'm pretty sure), even the sungrown which isn't MY favorite but still a good smoke. Oliva Connecticut and G Serie are good starter sticks I believe. Can't think of any other maduros though. I enjoy La Aroma De Cuba quite often, not positive its a maduro though.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up