Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>These may be worth a try...
Remo 12:32 PM 08-22-2012
Saw these at Cigar.com today.

Black Crown rules with an iron fist…and a tasty blend.

Let's get you acclimated with the hottest new blend in the industry. First off, it's being made at Raices Cubanas, the home of the No. 1 cigar of 2011. You may know the factory by the plethora of top-notch blends they make like the whole Alec Bradley line, Illusione, and Viaje. Raices Cubanas is responsible for dozens of 90+ ratings (no exaggeration) and continues to churn out some of the most innovative and savory blends this industry has ever seen.

As for the blend, inside you'll find a feisty 7 different types of tobaccos from all over Central and South American. To say the blend is complex would be an understatement, especially with the dual binders from Honduras and Nicaragua. To complete the cigar, a rich Honduran Habano wrapper drapes the outside, creating a complex array of flavors that'll keep your palate entertained for hours. Highly recommended!
Attached:
[Reply]
Ogre 12:36 PM 08-22-2012
Sounds interesting. Let us know how they smoke Mike.
[Reply]
Remo 12:38 PM 08-22-2012
Originally Posted by Ogre:
Sounds interesting. Let us know how they smoke Mike.
Went to get some and it says they are still on order, will try and pick some up when they get in stock :-)
[Reply]
maninblack 12:38 PM 08-22-2012
I tend to get nervous when they hype these new cigars but it does sound tasty.
[Reply]
Remo 12:40 PM 08-22-2012
Originally Posted by maninblack:
I tend to get nervous when they hype these new cigars but it does sound tasty.
Yeah, not a big believer in the "Hype" but gotta start somewhere I guess. They have an 8 pack for like $40 bucks so I will give em' a shot, think i'll try the Genesis Project also :-)
[Reply]
N2 GOLD 12:59 PM 08-22-2012
I love this line

" feisty 7 different types of tobaccos from all over Central and South American "

On the must try list...
[Reply]
poriggity 10:03 PM 08-22-2012
Id give em a shot... Price seems decent...
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Remo 04:28 PM 11-28-2012
Still interested, anyone try these yet?
[Reply]
never_enough 04:54 PM 11-28-2012
Saw these too, but haven't put the money down yet. Anyone try them?
[Reply]
Remo 04:56 PM 11-28-2012
Originally Posted by never_enough:
Saw these too, but haven't put the money down yet. Anyone try them?
CI has a 5ver for $25 may need to give ema shot :-)
[Reply]
jluck 05:15 PM 11-28-2012
I won a robusto single of the devil for $2. Should be here tomorrow. Will report.
[Reply]
Remo 05:24 PM 11-28-2012
Originally Posted by jluck:
I won a robusto single of the devil for $2. Should be here tomorrow. Will report.
Sweet!
[Reply]
iaMkcK 05:41 PM 11-28-2012
Originally Posted by jluck:
Looking forward to it. I read about these a while back, but it never grabbed my attention. It may just be that I try not to buy into hype.. I mean hell we all do at some point, but my pocketbook is a no-hype-zone (Or it wishes it were :-))
[Reply]
Up