Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Gurkha Triple Ligero?
elderboy02 06:38 PM 12-06-2008
Has anyone on here tried the Gurkha Triple Ligero? How was it? I see that Joe's deal of the day has 10 of them for 29.99 shipped.
[Reply]
zmancbr 07:17 PM 12-06-2008
I have about 10 of them in the humi and I actually haven't tried any yet... I was letting them rest a bit...
[Reply]
TOB9595 10:33 PM 12-06-2008
I have smoked one. Couple of months back. A terrible experience I took pics at the time for a post that I didn't post. I was quite disappointed thus the pics as I drove.... :-)

Burn issues thru the entire stick

I didn't care for the taste. I've not had one since, which is never a wise action...or inaction...
This was after a couple of months sitting at 65%
I didn't finish it. This is a rare experience.

Tom
[Reply]
elderboy02 10:46 PM 12-06-2008
Originally Posted by TOB9595:
I have smoked one. Couple of months back. A terrible experience I took pics at the time for a post that I didn't post. I was quite disappointed thus the pics as I drove.... :-)

Burn issues thru the entire stick

I didn't care for the taste. I've not had one since, which is never a wise action...or inaction...
This was after a couple of months sitting at 65%
I didn't finish it. This is a rare experience.

Tom
Thanks! I am glad I didn't buy them.
[Reply]
silentjon 04:48 AM 12-07-2008
I think I am done with all Gurkhas. I have had bad burn/draw problems and most of them have flavor profiles that don't do anything for me.
[Reply]
longknocker 05:00 AM 12-07-2008
Originally Posted by silentjon:
I think I am done with all Gurkhas. I have had bad burn/draw problems and most of them have flavor profiles that don't do anything for me.
I agree! The Gurkha "Symphony" is a good, mild smoke if you can get them on sale, but most Gurkhas are not worth the price, IMHO!:-)
[Reply]
Walt 07:52 AM 12-07-2008
The last time I had one it was still branded the "K. Hansotia Triple Ligero X3". At the time I thought it was pretty good, but that was some time ago and I haven't had one since.
[Reply]
Up