Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>LEO's-Run and Hide or Throw Things????
68TriShield 09:26 AM 07-03-2012
Seriously?
http://www.lawofficer.com/article/ne...ion-blasts-hom
[Reply]
jonumberone 09:31 AM 07-03-2012
:-)

Just makes you shake your head!
[Reply]
kelmac07 09:40 AM 07-03-2012
WTF??? Wow!!
[Reply]
icehog3 10:31 AM 07-03-2012
Yeah, right. :-)
[Reply]
kydsid 11:05 AM 07-03-2012
What amazes me is that this bs even made the news. I have a lot of words for the guy who started this, none of them kind, and ending in Hatch Act Violations.

Basically, this was incorrectly started by a BP Union member, who should know his use of force mandates supercede this training, and media has failed to do it due dillegence. The training was not focussed, nor intended, for any LE qualified personnel. It is a DHS wide training, intended for their largely civilian workforce. While everyone has to take the training some who do have other mandates they follow.
[Reply]
Ogre 11:18 AM 07-03-2012
That would be like telling me to stay away from a house fire!!! I might get burned.
[Reply]
68TriShield 11:20 AM 07-03-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Yeah, right. :-)
Exactly.
[Reply]
markem 11:21 AM 07-03-2012
Originally Posted by kydsid:
What amazes me is that this bs even made the news. I have a lot of words for the guy who started this, none of them kind, and ending in Hatch Act Violations.

Basically, this was incorrectly started by a BP Union member, who should know his use of force mandates supercede this training, and media has failed to do it due dillegence. The training was not focussed, nor intended, for any LE qualified personnel. It is a DHS wide training, intended for their largely civilian workforce. While everyone has to take the training some who do have other mandates they follow.
Thank you, Jason!
[Reply]
icehog3 02:41 PM 07-03-2012
Originally Posted by kydsid:

Thanks for the insight, Jason. :-)
[Reply]
shark 05:44 PM 07-03-2012
Originally Posted by Ogre:
That would be like telling me to stay away from a house fire!!! I might get burned.
Well, you might!!! Gotta stay away from those! :-)
[Reply]
Up