Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Give me a bleepin' break!
hotreds 08:43 PM 06-24-2012
Dear Friend,

Good day and compliments,I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner. I found you listed in the DOD Database and I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business. I only pray at this time that your address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf.

I am Capt.Robert Kendrick, an officer in the US Army, and also a West Point Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Air Borne Division Peace keeping force currently deployed in Afghanistan.

We were moved to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left, and i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the USA from the Iraq. I hope you can be trusted?

You will be rewarded handsomely if you could help me secure the funds until I conclude my service here. If you can be trusted, i will explain further when i get a response from you. Please ensure to reply via my private e-mail address: infoinfo2341@yahoo.co.jp

God Bless America.

Capt.Robert Kendrick
IN GOD WE TRUST
[Reply]
Bill86 08:44 PM 06-24-2012
That looks like a very valid email address, I'd trust him :-)
[Reply]
Ogre 08:46 PM 06-24-2012
Thats just low, claiming to be a US Soldier to rip people off.
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 08:53 PM 06-24-2012
Originally Posted by hotreds:
Dear Friend,

Good day and compliments, ... I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business. ...

... need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the USA from the Iraq. I hope you can be trusted?

You will be rewarded handsomely if you could help me secure the funds until I conclude my service here. If you can be trusted, ...
He finds it pleasurable. Two trunks has arrived from the Iraq. Maybe he will trust me.

Seems legit.
:-)
[Reply]
timj219 09:00 PM 06-24-2012
If only all ripoff attempts were this inept
[Reply]
WittyUserName 09:01 PM 06-24-2012
Probably some good swag in those trunks!!
[Reply]
backwoods357 09:22 PM 06-24-2012
Originally Posted by hotreds:
which has just arrived the USA from the Iraq. I hope you can be trusted?
Seems legit.
[Reply]
area51 09:52 PM 06-24-2012
Welp haha.
[Reply]
ironchefscott 11:57 PM 06-24-2012
wait this is not a real thing? did I just get taken?
[Reply]
kelmac07 05:29 AM 06-25-2012
And a West Pointer at that. :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
massphatness 05:40 AM 06-25-2012
West Point needs to have their cadets brush up on their basic writing skills ...
[Reply]
OLS 06:07 AM 06-25-2012
Please to help me dispose of my wife who is chopped up and placed in two military trunk boxes.
You know, the very popular trunk box? I have pleasure in killing the bi+ch, and will glad share with you
the insurance monies. Can you be trusted, I pray. I long to give you pleasure.
[Reply]
Hem 06:26 AM 06-25-2012
Report it to us in the HSI department. We do hits on these guys all the time overseas when we get a task force out there.

(866) 347-2423
[Reply]
Stephen 06:53 AM 06-25-2012
Originally Posted by WittyUserName:
Probably some good swag in those trunks!!
Gold bullion stolen from Kuwait.
[Reply]
DBall 07:18 AM 06-25-2012
Originally Posted by OLS:
Please to help me dispose of my wife who is chopped up and placed in two military trunk boxes.
You know, the very popular trunk box? I have pleasure in killing the bi+ch, and will glad share with you

Brad... that is AWESOME! Hahahaha... :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
The Poet 02:27 PM 06-25-2012
Originally Posted by Stephen:
Gold bullion stolen from Kuwait.
I was thinking raw opium or black Afghan hashish, but I guess gold would suffice. :-)

But, come to think of it, The Fabulous Furry Feak Brothers always avowed that dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope. :-)
[Reply]
drevim 06:10 PM 06-25-2012
Well don't leave us in suspense. What further details did you receive Hugh? What was in those trunks?

I'm sure this isn't the first time these guises have portrayed themselves as military, but it is a sad, sad thing.
[Reply]
Ender 06:23 PM 06-25-2012
Originally Posted by OLS:
:-)I love your posts Brad.
[Reply]
OLS 06:29 PM 06-25-2012
Originally Posted by The Poet:
dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope. :-)
SUPER classic!!
[Reply]
timj219 07:39 PM 06-25-2012
Originally Posted by The Poet:
dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope. :-)
Wow does that take me back
[Reply]
Up